• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Mechanix is having a big sale on gloves, free shipping…but this caught my eye
    $30 suppressor cover, heat rated to 2000 degrees

Haven’t seen any reviews but I’ll take a chance for $30

B7B617D7-0DD4-4553-B1DB-F9F5A0917ACF.png
    DK Firearms

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The old saying of you get what you pay for comes to mind here, 40% off reeks of no good. I see it a lacking retention. Suppressor covers have a way of slipping forward has been my experience.
    Yeah they’re on clearance so probably discontinued.

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Let us know how it works out. I've looked at several in the $100 range & just haven't wanted to drop the coin on one.

I’ve had a couple different options from pretty cheap to the ones I currently run which are the Rifles Only H.A.D. covers. The RO covers are probably overkill to an extent but man they work great. I think if you’re not doing any heavy shooting of long strings of fire or mag dumps the cheaper options would be fine. I used some Tab gear covers and during cooler months or short round count strings they were great but after about 5-6rds the mirage off the can was noticeable.

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Ehh, I just took an old Army green duffle and cut strip out of it, wrapped it around my can and secured it with green 5/50 cord, works pretty darn good.

Joshua - Capitol Armory

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2015
    I know the guy who started the idea and helped with feedback on the initial covers. Basically, it was a smaller company that made a carbonex bag that was AWESOME for tossing over a hot can if you had to get in a car or something real fast. But they were $100, which was steep for a cloth bag.

That company sold everything to Mechanix that redid the products a bit... but has no reach into the silencer industry.

The materal is great, I don't really know about the wrap but the bags were awesome.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Well, was it delivered? Wheres the review? I've gotta start eyeballing suppressor accessories soon myself. Is it cheap tacticool or a must have item?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Haley Strategic said stuff would ship 48-72 hours and it took over a week for them to get stuff out the door...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Top Bottom