• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    At least the majority of the thinking population of the US, which does not include Waters (SP?) know who and what she represents and and can easily smell the verbal offal that she and her constituents reek of !
    Guns International

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I heard an interesting theory on way to work today. A radio host(Walton & Johnson show) made a prediction that we would see race riots similiar to the Rodney King Riots if Obama isnt re-elected. Now I realize that won't happen here in Texas, but theory is more than plausible.

indpendnt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    DFW
    I heard an interesting theory on way to work today. A radio host(Walton & Johnson show) made a prediction that we would see race riots similiar to the Rodney King Riots if Obama isnt re-elected. Now I realize that won't happen here in Texas, but theory is more than plausible.
    They said the same thing before the last election, that we would see race riots if he wasn't elected...
    I suppose it's plausible, but I think more than likely you'll see some general distubances that will be put down relatively quickly.
    IF there is any actual rioting it'll be localized to those areas we can all predict without much forethought.
    Even then - this is not London - rubber bullets, tear gas, water cannons and armed private citizens protecting their property have a way of dampening the effects of rioting pretty effectively.

TXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Magnolia
    my point is you cant make even begin to guess based on someone political affiliation.

and dont knock the short bus, those badboys have AC!

Truth be told ... almost all of the full-sized school buses are now A/C equipped... Well ... at least in the school district I work for.

On a side note .... they break down all the time ... most leak freon continuously ... compressor and condenser work orders are about to start flying across my desk. And on a not so surprising side note - we have been receiving a disturbing number of calls from unhappy parents. Apparently, our buses aren't cold enough for their 'heat-sensitive' children.

Oh and speaking of Walton and Johnson, they keep me company on my way to work each morning. May their voices of reason never be silenced.

-TXDave

ps - Thanks for paying your school taxes - you are keeping me and a whole lot of other swell guys employed. Seriously, I like and want to keep this job!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    As long as we're off topic.

I envy you H-town and others that can get W&J. I'm in a weird location that randomly gets three different stations that carry the show and not ONE has a strong enough signal to feed more than 5 min. before dropping off. It SUCKS!

When I needed a new phone, I went smart so I could get W&J and Michael Berry but, with my travels thru the sticks, the signal often drops to EDGE and I still can’t get the shows. There’s good n bad to living out here.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    who is Maxine Waters?

I saw her on TV last night. She's the black female version of Chuck Shumer, right?

Flash

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    If the world ever gives Crazyfornia an enema, San Francisco is the @ hole where it will be inserted and Maxine Watters is the little black tip through which it will flow ! And cow patties may someday be renamed "pelosis".....

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    If the world ever gives Crazyfornia an enema, San Francisco is the @ hole where it will be inserted and Maxine Watters is the little black tip through which it will flow ! And cow patties may someday be renamed "pelosis".....
    I honestly think places like San Francisco serve a valuable role in attracting people who want to be in that kind of atmosphere. A lot of the crazy in the rest of the country winds up there. You probably don't honestly want to deal with the results of cleaning it out.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    ^ that all depends on where you dump the waste.

if it was far enoguh away, it would make room for more crazy to filter in from the rest of the country.

from places like, say, austin for instance.

edit---
    jsut noticed your location, and thought i should mention that wasnt aimed at you man.
    ;)

Top Bottom