• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Math is core building block of life. Very, very little will a person encounter in life, that math doesn't play some part in.

So when a person wants to "dumb" down math, they are essentially creating a disadvantage for themselves.

Doesn't matter to me. I like math. So I guess I'm racist. What's new there?
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    When everything is racist, nothing will be racist.

I agree. People keep harping on all these things they see as being racist, that when real racism happens, they either aren't going to recognize it, or nobody is going to care, because most people will end becoming numb to hearing about racism.

Sort of like the little boy that cried wolf too many times. No one believed him when there really was a wolf.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I agree. People keep harping on all these things they see as being racist, that when real racism happens, they either aren't going to recognize it, or nobody is going to care, because most people will end becoming numb to hearing about racism.

Sort of like the little boy that cried wolf too many times. No one believed him when there really was a wolf.
    Looks a lot like this.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    The programs in the Left Coast states is/will be using a framework provided by: Meat for Me but Not for Thee Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. One premise of the math equity and equality is the quest for the right answer is not significant. Another is to help multilingual children better achieve. Good grief, Asian descended children already kick the crap out of white video-gaming, texting white kids now. Gee thanks Bill and Melinda this should really help American scientists and engineers as they battle enemies in space and other highly technological endeavors.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Complain they are not enough Minorities in Stem fields solution Let's change math . Let me know when they start building bridges tunnels and airplanes

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Imagine a world full of math-phobic engineers..
    Made me laugh. This engineer managed to take Differential Equations (translation: tired of calculus yet?) in a summer session.
    Eleven weeks.

Week one: this isn't so bad...
    Week two: Whoa, let's take it easy, there
    Weeks three-eleven: Holy F***.
    I managed to pass, but it wasn't pretty. Only white privilege pulled me through.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Made me laugh. This engineer managed to take Differential Equations (translation: tired of calculus yet?) in a summer session.
    Eleven weeks.

Week one: this isn't so bad...
    Week two: Whoa, let's take it easy, there
    Weeks three-eleven: Holy F***.
    I managed to pass, but it wasn't pretty. Only white privilege pulled me through.
    I was dumb as a rock coming out of the USMC. I failed my college math placement test essentially meaning I couldnt pass algebra. Three years later I graduated magna cum laude with a BS in computer science and a minor in mathematics

This was only possible because I prayed to Adolf Hitler every day that he would bless me with infinite pools of White privilege to draw from

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I was dumb as a rock coming out of the USMC. I failed my college math placement test essentially meaning I couldnt pass algebra. Three years later I graduated magna cum laude with a BS in computer science and a minor in mathematics

This was only possible because I prayed to Adolf Hitler every day that he would bless me with infinite pools of White privilege to draw from

But he did bless you with a nice mullet haircut! :banana:

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    I wouldn't say I liked math but as an engineer I tolerated a lot of it. It seemed, at my school, that all the math instructors/professors were either physically or mentally handicapped. The senior ones both. A calc instructor had a cocked eye but I found out it was the one he saw out of. One day in class I held up my hand and he looked off and pointed. I looked to see who else had a hand up and then realized, oh shit, it was only me. Didn't seem to faze him though. Years later in my last semester of grad school I foolishly enrolled in Numerical Analysis. Seemed innocent enough. Boy was I wrong. I worked my tail off or mostly off and got a C. If you got a couple of C's in grad school you were out. O W T out. I had finished my thesis orals and was hanging around campus to walk home with my wife so I went to see the posted grades outside the prof's office door. He called me in and gave me some story about how he guessed I would have to cut off one ear or something to atone for the C. Nope I said I finished my orals this afternoon and I am done with this shithole and you can stick that C up your ass. Turned and walked away and have only been back twice.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    “ current cultural momentum toward improving the lives of Black Americans.”

Subsidized by everyone else in the country because black people dont care about their own health or when they kill each other in droves daily

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Funny. All these things that some find racist, and are such a danger to the health and lives of black Americans, but how many blacks are shot and killed in Chicago every week, by other black Americans, but that is never talked about, much less anything even done about it.

Top Bottom