• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Again, there were actual answers to your false allegations at the Lt Gov. forum even last week. Think you need to rethink the possibilities. Lack of imagination doesn't mean it couldn't happen.
    What is false? Do you believe the governor can deport illegals?
    Target Sports

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    As of now, my primary vote is going to Allen West for governor. I'm not totally disappointed in Abbott and will for sure support him wholeheartedly in the primary should he win the nomination. But I think we can do better and always been a fan of LTC West.

We can do better, but it won't be with West (or Huffines)!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Again, there were actual answers to your false allegations at the Lt Gov. forum even last week. Think you need to rethink the possibilities. Lack of imagination doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

It's called living in a fantasy, which you seem very content to do. Imagination ≠ realistic options!

But keep dreaming, buttercup! Maybe one day your unicorn will show up and grant you all your wishes! ;););)

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    It's called living in a fantasy, which you seem very content to do. Imagination ≠ realistic options!

But keep dreaming, buttercup! Maybe one day your unicorn will show up and grant you all your wishes! ;););)
    I'm not the delusional one. If you, me, and other gun owners got off this downhill cart of "we can't do it" then maybe we actually could. Your negative attitude prevents you from even trying to make a difference.

What are those percentages on the Founding Fathers and how many were actually patriots again? How many Texans held up Santa Anna at the Alamo? How many men did Sam Houston have vs Santa Anna?

It reminds me of the Scripture: "Ye have not because ye ask not" - and I don't want to be "that guy" who didn't ask.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I'm not the delusional one. If you, me, and other gun owners got off this downhill cart of "we can't do it" then maybe we actually could. Your negative attitude prevents you from even trying to make a difference.

What are those percentages on the Founding Fathers and how many were actually patriots again? How many Texans held up Santa Anna at the Alamo? How many men did Sam Houston have vs Santa Anna?

It reminds me of the Scripture: "Ye have not because ye ask not" - and I don't want to be "that guy" who didn't ask.

Sorry, but anyone who is supporting Huffines is clearly delusional.

And nice that you compare yourself with those who had true visions of the future, not ridiculous fantasies about eliminating a revenue stream that provides over $67 billion in public services a year!

History books are full of failures who believed they had the right idea. Mao, Chiang Kai-Shek, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Idi Amin were all convinced they were doing the right thing...

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Sorry, but anyone who is supporting Huffines is clearly delusional.

And nice that you compare yourself with those who had true visions of the future, not ridiculous fantasies about eliminating a revenue stream that provides over $67 billion in public services a year!

History books are full of failures who believed they had the right idea. Mao, Chiang Kai-Shek, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Idi Amin were all convinced they were doing the right thing...
    I find I don't like you so much that I think I'll go ahead and vote for Huffines just to spite you... lol!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I find I don't like you so much that I think I'll go ahead and vote for Huffines just to spite you... lol!

Knock yourself out! Nothing like wasting a vote!

And honestly, if you think your opinion of me really matters, you're proving you're delusional; but I guess voting for Huffines already proved that!

• Haha
    Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom