• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    We found out last year that some people continually test+ for weeks after the initial infection. Iirc our current policy is 10 days from symptoms onset you are clear.
    After I had COVID ( like a mild case of allergies) I was told I could test positive for months.
    Military Camp

JackOfAllTrades

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    Corpus Christi
    Because people are scaring themselves retarded listening to the news. Friend of mine is a nurse and she was telling me the other day how people will come in saying they have covid wanting to be admitted, but their symptoms are mild. She tells them to take cough syrup, tylenol, and get some rest at home :laughing:

This, right here.

For the past 18 months we have been told that COVID is the biggest most deadly health emergency to ever happen to the human race. Up to now, we were told that there was nothing we could do for you and catching it was all but a death sentence.

Now there is a treatment (monoclonal antibodies) but you have to get it at a hospital.

So now everyone with a sniffle thinks it is COVID and wants to go to the hospital for the treatment that will save their lives.

It's like going to your doctor on day five of the flu and asking for antibiotics. Too late, wrong treatment, but here you are.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    My family member went home yesterday. Has COVID pneumonia. Taking meds for it and felt better last night.

Good to hear that your family member is out of hospital. I think one thing people forget about COVID is like other respiratory illnesses, it can weaken you and make you susceptible to other viral and bacterial infections. My college age daughter (vaccinated) caught COVID a couple weeks ago. In addition to mild fever and loss of taste, she got bronchitis, which very likely wasn't directly due to SARS-COV2 virus. Since her aunt is a practicing ER M.D. she called in steroid and antibiotic script, which resolved the cough/bronchitis.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Top Bottom