• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7652d5d379340b8f5dd03626c88306ef5c72d834c&rid=giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7652d5d379340b8f5dd03626c88306ef5c72d834c&rid=giphy.gif
      giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7652d5d379340b8f5dd03626c88306ef5c72d834c&rid=giphy.gif
      571.2 KB · Views: 239

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Laugh tracks are obvious but I've never seen a scene w/o them. Not being in the biz I've never thought about scripting/acting/directing around them either.

Now I hate Big Bang, thanks a lot! :p

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Laugh tracks are obvious but I've never seen a scene w/o them. Not being in the biz I've never thought about scripting/acting/directing around them either.

Now I hate Big Bang, thanks a lot! :p

Shows like the office and parks and recreation don't have laugh tracks.

They are miles better than anything that was ever on the Big Bang Theory. As a geek and nerd I found it patronizing and pretty dumb.

The Mandalorian is pretty good so far. I liked Clone Wars too.. Rebels is eh.

Deep Space Nine is the best Star Trek by far and Sisko was the best captain of all the series hands down. He punched Q for God's sake.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I ran across this the other day...sitcoms without laugh tracks are strangely awkward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well that's an eye opener. I always thought the laugh tracks were a bit much, but it's not really funny at all without them.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I don't think it was ever released on DVD . you would have to look on VHS
    The movie has never been commercially released by Disney on VHS or DVD in the United States.

The full-length film has been released in its entirety on VHS and LaserDisc in various European and Asian countries.

I have not yet been able to figure out if an English-language LaserDisc was ever released anywhere. As far as I can see from my limited research, it was released in English in the U.K. but only on PAL VHS; you'd need a PAL deck and TV (or some conversion hardware) to use one of those tapes if you chose to buy an imported one.

The wikipedia article is less than clear about whether the Japanese LaserDisc is all-English or only English for the songs. If I found one at a decent price, I'd buy it just to see. I've got a couple of LD players stored away for just such adventures as this.

It occasionally pops up on Youtube and there's a restored 1080p downloadable version floating around out there if you know where to look. I won't link to it because such repositories are fragile things and if a hundred of us (or maybe even just a dozen of us) hit the link at the same time, it's likely to fail. Suffice it to say, there are torrents, too.

Via one of those sources, I'm downloading it right now. It should be waiting for me on my computer when I return from running some errands. I'll post back if the downloaded version is of sufficient quality to be worth the trouble.

Anybody who knows more will, I'm sure, chime in.

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    They also added a disclaimer to the beginning of Dumbo. But having on-demand access to all Star Wars and marvel movies is nice.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Jon Favreau is writing these episodes and is really dedicated to them. He has been heavily involved in the Avengers series since Iron Man. They are already talking about season 2.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom