• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The NRA needs to die....but not for long.

If the current NRA is wiped out, it will put the current Board and executives out of power. That's a good thing. After that, I'd like to see the state gun groups work together to reestablish the national-level NRA in a pro-gun area (Texas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, etc.) Put in a new charter and leadership that stays focused on representing gun owners and gun rights. And work with other pro-2A groups instead of undermining them. In other words, do exactly what WLP's NRA is not doing.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas

If the current NRA is wiped out, it will put the current Board and executives out of power. That's a good thing. After that, I'd like to see the state gun groups work together to reestablish the national-level NRA in a pro-gun area (Texas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, etc.) Put in a new charter and leadership that stays focused on representing gun owners and gun rights. And work with other pro-2A groups instead of undermining them. In other words, do exactly what WLP's NRA is not doing.

I think we should let that go down after November 3rd

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

One of the best solutions I have heard.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    The NRA will probably lose this battle. This isn't a battle of the Leftist against the NRA,it all falls back to the NRA executives spending the NRA's donations on their own private trips,hunting safari's,and other extravagant ways of life.

Good ole Wayne and his buddies at the NRA were treating the members donations as it were their own personal bank account. That's against the law when it comes to the Charter that the NRA originally set up in New York,or any other state for that matter.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The NRA will probably lose this battle. This isn't a battle of the Leftist against the NRA,it all falls back to the NRA executives spending the NRA's donations on their own private trips,hunting safari's,and other extravagant ways of life.

Good ole Wayne and his buddies at the NRA were treating the members donations as it were their own personal bank account. That's against the law when it comes to the Charter that the NRA originally set up in New York,or any other state for that matter.

And let’s not forget the fiasco between the NRA and their former ad agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Pretty much! Just how many new suits and ties does a man really need? Not that many!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Generally speaking, self-dealing activities result in those convicted having to pay restitution in the amount that was dealt to the impacted organization, are expelled from membership for life, and prohibited from holding any similar leadership positions for life.

By seeking to dissolve the organization, NY state is actively seeking to deny members benefits due from their contributions.

NY state is on new legal ground here with any actions against the NRA as an org are highly likely to be severely scrutinized on appeal.

Top Bottom