Made in Turkey Shrike knockoff

grumper

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 5, 2012
Austin
My Made in the USA unit doesn't run worth a shit. I can only imagine how frustrating the turkey sammich version is to deal with. But the customer service over Turkey might actually be more responsive than fightlite or whatever the hell they are named now, if you can browbeat them into doing the needful.

On the plus side if the company owner takes your money and runs in Turkey they will cut their hands off.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My Made in the USA unit doesn't run worth a shit. I can only imagine how frustrating the turkey sammich version is to deal with. But the customer service over Turkey might actually be more responsive than fightlite or whatever the hell they are named now, if you can browbeat them into doing the needful.

On the plus side if the company owner takes your money and runs in Turkey they will cut their hands off.
I thought it pretty funny all the people Geoff Herring screwed over for him to get butt raped with a turkey drumstick!

45tex

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 1, 2009
Same crap people asked about buying Russian guns and their clones just a few years ago. I'm a gonna buy me a SKS. if its good nough fer China to clone, it must be good for Americans too. Always some way to justify
Its an American thing to fund our enemies by buying their obsolete weapons and clones. Russia may not be an enemy today but they have killed and imprisoned enough people to qualify as bad actors.
And here we are in a headlong rush to be just like them, and or Communist China.

V-Tach

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sep 30, 2012
Texas
Can't say My PDS Zenith clone is any better than the real H&K.....or as good......

Bit it hasn't had a failure in of any type in 5 years of full auto fun........

Going to knock on wood now...............

I own guns from many Countries...........

Maybe someone will start a thread about which Countries we own guns from....

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can't say My PDS Zenith clone is any better than the real H&K.....or as good......

Bit it hasn't had a failure in of any type in 5 years of full auto fun........

Going to knock on wood now...............

I own guns from many Countries...........

Maybe someone will start a thread about which Countries we own guns from....
I bought a hammer spring tool from Zenith for less the half of a H&K tool. I e-mailed Zenith when I bought it and the guy I spoke with said they would be happy to fix any problems that I couldn’t. When I mentioned it was NFA, he said sorry no can do!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May 12, 2009
I dont really care what Europeans have done to each other or to other groups of people. I wont support muslims and war criminals who have killed Christians and Europeans by the droves in the past. Thats the team I am on. You may not care about that and thats fine shop away for your “good product”. I prefer to buy American or European
in my defense i got the canik second hand...

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts