• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I've got 2 guns made in Turkey from Canik. (TP9 SF and TP9 SF Elite).
    Got them before the Beerdemic started and both were below $300 and are excellent shooting guns.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I see the Turks marketing a lot of firearms like clones of the 1911, Beretta 92, Hi-Power, and others. I generally hear that they are good firearms but I can't bring myself to buy anything that would support that country. Turkey is not our ally even though they are part of NATO. Besides I have plenty of firearms from Beretta, CZ, S&W, SIG, and others to keep me busy.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Lenin said the capitalists would sell us the rope we will hang them with. Turkey will sell us guns to finance the Jihad against us.
    My European identity is important to me and I am not spitting on my ancestors by supporting those inbred war criminals from the ottoman empire. Also the Armenian genocide was perpetrated by them. **** em

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    My European identity is important to me and I am not spitting on my ancestors by supporting those inbred war criminals from the ottoman empire. Also the Armenian genocide was perpetrated by them. **** em

Because our European ancestors never did anything like the English did to Robert the Bruce and my Scottish ancestors, or burned people at the stake like Wycliffe, or had an Inquisition like the Jesuits, or some genocidal German dictator infatuated by blue eyes and blond hair?

C’mon man, we have all that dumb stuff in European history as well and probably one of our ancestors did something evil.

I do prefer not to give my money to Commies or people who would call me an infidel, but individuals of that origin that do not display those characteristics will not hypocritically be denied my business, especially if they have a good product. I don’t punish the sons for the sins of their fathers.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Because our European ancestors never did anything like the English did to Robert the Bruce and my Scottish ancestors, or burned people at the stake like Wycliffe, or had an Inquisition like the Jesuits, or some genocidal German dictator infatuated by blue eyes and blond hair?

C’mon man, we have all that dumb stuff in European history as well and probably one of our ancestors did something evil.

I do prefer not to give my money to Commies or people who would call me an infidel, but individuals of that origin that do not display those characteristics not hypocritically be denied my business, especially if they have a good product.
    I dont really care what Europeans have done to each other or to other groups of people. I wont support muslims and war criminals who have killed Christians and Europeans by the droves in the past. Thats the team I am on. You may not care about that and thats fine shop away for your “good product”. I prefer to buy American or European

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    My Made in the USA unit doesn't run worth a shit. I can only imagine how frustrating the turkey sammich version is to deal with. But the customer service over Turkey might actually be more responsive than fightlite or whatever the hell they are named now, if you can browbeat them into doing the needful.

On the plus side if the company owner takes your money and runs in Turkey they will cut their hands off.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My Made in the USA unit doesn't run worth a shit. I can only imagine how frustrating the turkey sammich version is to deal with. But the customer service over Turkey might actually be more responsive than fightlite or whatever the hell they are named now, if you can browbeat them into doing the needful.

On the plus side if the company owner takes your money and runs in Turkey they will cut their hands off.
    I thought it pretty funny all the people Geoff Herring screwed over for him to get butt raped with a turkey drumstick!

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Same crap people asked about buying Russian guns and their clones just a few years ago. I'm a gonna buy me a SKS. if its good nough fer China to clone, it must be good for Americans too. Always some way to justify
    Its an American thing to fund our enemies by buying their obsolete weapons and clones. Russia may not be an enemy today but they have killed and imprisoned enough people to qualify as bad actors.
    And here we are in a headlong rush to be just like them, and or Communist China.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Can't say My PDS Zenith clone is any better than the real H&K.....or as good......

Bit it hasn't had a failure in of any type in 5 years of full auto fun........

Going to knock on wood now...............

I own guns from many Countries...........

Maybe someone will start a thread about which Countries we own guns from....

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Can't say My PDS Zenith clone is any better than the real H&K.....or as good......

Bit it hasn't had a failure in of any type in 5 years of full auto fun........

Going to knock on wood now...............

I own guns from many Countries...........

Maybe someone will start a thread about which Countries we own guns from....
    I bought a hammer spring tool from Zenith for less the half of a H&K tool. I e-mailed Zenith when I bought it and the guy I spoke with said they would be happy to fix any problems that I couldn’t. When I mentioned it was NFA, he said sorry no can do!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I dont really care what Europeans have done to each other or to other groups of people. I wont support muslims and war criminals who have killed Christians and Europeans by the droves in the past. Thats the team I am on. You may not care about that and thats fine shop away for your “good product”. I prefer to buy American or European
    in my defense i got the canik second hand...

Reactions: MTA
    Top Bottom