• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Note to new owners of that type of can opener, "Do not carry in pants pocket!" :green: Or put on your key chain!
    I had the x-ray boy @ the courthouse tell me I couldn't take my P38 into the courtroom for jury duty. He claimed it was a dangerous weapon. I told him if the laptop the guy before me aint more dangerous as a weapon I would not be attending jury duty under such stupidity!

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I had the x-ray boy @ the courthouse tell me I couldn't take my P38 into the courtroom for jury duty. He claimed it was a dangerous weapon. I told him if the laptop the guy before me aint more dangerous as a weapon I would not be attending jury duty under such stupidity!
    I had the TSA in El Paso stop me for having a couple of rocks in my carry on. They are the ones when cut open have crystals like amethyst. I asked what was wrong...was told I could use them as a weapon! I politely took the pencil out of his shirt pocket and said...this would be much more effective as I could stab you in the jugular and break it off! Somehow they let me continue my flight.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    A bit of a different take on a topic we have been discussing of late.
    Name something you have purchased, or have in your home, that you are surprised to learn was manufactured in China.

For instance, I had to order supplies for my CPAP machine over the weekend. All of the masks and parts for the machine are manufactured in China. There is no other choice.

Another example - I pulled out one of my utility pocket knives to complete a task yesterday, and noticed that "China" was stamped on the blade. It is a Remington pocket knife, for goodness sake!

What have you been surprised by learning it was manufactured in China?
    My supplies say made in Mexico.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    By the third can that overpriced other can opener is gonna look better and better.
    I know from experience. The P38 is better than a bayonet or missing out on them cold ham and eggs.
    ham and eggs.....ewwwwwwwwwwww! I wonder how many cans are scattered all over southeast asia.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom