• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You don't really need proof of fraud to know that there is a plan to cheat in the election, the left's proposals says it all: No voter I.D., no signature verification, no electoral college, no required registration to vote, and of course, mail in voting. What could go wrong?

RangerDoc275

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2018
    Greater Austin, Texas
    While the Daley elections in Chicago are valid examples, there’s a much more recent example of the Democrats literally stealing a recent election. Dino Rossi (R) against Christine Greguire (D) in Washington state gubernatorial race. Dino won the election by a clear margin. Greguire refuses to accept this and demanded a recount. She lost again. After this she demanded a manual recount. During this recount “they” “found” several stacks of ballots in Seattle. Amazingly she then won the election.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    You don't really need proof of fraud to know that there is a plan to cheat in the election, the left's proposals says it all: No voter I.D., no signature verification, no electoral college, no required registration to vote, and of course, mail in voting. What could go wrong?
    Does anyone know the reason behind why they are trying this debauchery?!?

#1) They believe that everyone in the U.S. is stupid, excluding themselves, and that we'll follow along with anything, and everything they say, or do.

#2) They believe themselves to be of higher stature, and cannot be touched by mere mortal laws.

I have, by good authority, heard some of the craziest things said by a person that works for the DNC here.
    He, and other elitists, in the DNC, have come up with some off the wall stuff.
    Demorats, believe, that the average voters political IQ is that of a 6th grade level. They believe that if their case is argued well enough in the public press, us sheeple, will follow along with them.
    They believe, that they fight for the average Joe, and cannot fathom why their ideas, and ideology wouldn't make sense to all of us stupid people.
    They believe that the influx of foreigners, a.k.a the ones coming across our southern borders, will stay, become American citizens, and vote Demorat in the future. They aren't interested in helping any of them, just helping them to be Demorats. Why would they become Demorats? Because that's the only logical choice for even more stupid people to choose.
    This is just some of what I've heard.
    I won't bore any of you with the rest.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Also add in the big push by Democrats to allow illegal immigrants to vote as well. I suspect this is why California was wanting to allow illegals the ability to get a driver's license in that state. Possibly to make it easier for them to vote in the elections?

CPTKILLER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Gatesville, TX
    The polls are interesting but not tremendously meaningful now.

That said Chris Wallace and Brett Baier tend to be objective journalists unlike that of other media sources.

In general there is time to analyze who you will vote for . Listen to rationale sources and make your best choice.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

That said Chris Wallace and Brett Baier tend to be objective journalists unlike that of other media sources.

In general there is time to analyze who you will vote for . Listen to rationale sources and make your best choice.

Exactly what is there to analyze?

On one side, there is Trump. He has either tried to fulfill his promises, and many he has, even with all the Democrats obstructing him at every turn. He has strengthened the economy, lowered unemployment to beyond historic levels, made many people proud to be Americans again, and so much more.

Then on the other side, there is Biden. Who had eight years with Obama to do something, and didn't. He's been in Washington DC politics for over fifty years and has accomplished, ummm...really nothing. And he is saying to elect him and he will all of a sudden start doing something for our country?

Common sense says there isn't anything to analyze. In less than four years, Trump has made some very positive changes in our country, and Biden has had an opportunity for over fifty years and done nothing.

Doesn't take much to know where I'm putting my check mark at on the ballot.

Trump for the win again in 2020! :usflag::flag:

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    Remember it's easy to say your going to vote, but even by mail you gotta find a mailbox. I think if by crook Biden wins Texas needs to become the Republic of Texas again.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Go figure eh! Just found em, geesh

I was here in Oregon when that fraudulent election in WA state happened. IMO, it's not all that unusual. One of the races here was decided when they found boxes of votes in the trunk of a car. They've also found military overseas ballots that have been discarded. Seems that there was a congressional race near Great Lakes that featured a bunch of recounts too. That comedian that got booted out???

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    While the Daley elections in Chicago are valid examples, there’s a much more recent example of the Democrats literally stealing a recent election. Dino Rossi (R) against Christine Greguire (D) in Washington state gubernatorial race. Dino won the election by a clear margin. Greguire refuses to accept this and demanded a recount. She lost again. After this she demanded a manual recount. During this recount “they” “found” several stacks of ballots in Seattle. Amazingly she then won the election.
    Yes, the wife and I lived through that travesty. There was even more to it than that. They had to assemble a "board" to determine the intent of many of the write-in ballots. They had one that mixed the first name of one candidate and the surname of the other (Dino Gregoire? Maybe Christine Rossi?). They were able to "divine" that it was a vote for Gregoire.
    Wow! That is insight!
    Also, the GOP fought it in court, but put up a lame defense that was an utter failure. Kind of what we expect in this evolving farce of a "vote".

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Changing the way we vote at the last minute ? Amazing what the Covid panic has created.

I fear that there really ARE 'undecided' voters at this point. Dumb as a stone or not been paying attention for years.

I'm an issues voter, and not undecided at all:
    guns, taxes, immigration (open borders), supreme court picks, riots, ...

How can anyone be undecided ?

JohnSo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2020
    Corpus Christi, Tx

I've heard that of Bret Baier, but lefty Chris Wallace (son of Mike Wallace, CBS) I've not heard really good things about his objectiveness.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom