• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    Ok so I'm selling both of my factory M4's in order to upgrade to a custom built one. This rifle has worked flawlessly and I hate to put it up, but I think we all know how that goes. Ok, this one is:

- DTI MOE M4. 16 inch, 1/7 twist heavy barrel (I am the original owner, bought in mid '09)
    - Leupold MK 4 CQ/T 1-3x24 with illuminated reticle (I am the original owner, have the box with product registration card)
    - Magpul illumination kit
    - Surefire Scout light
    - Phase5 Tactical muzzle break
    - Phase5 Tactical winter trigger guard
    - Phase5 Tactical extended bolt release
    - VLTOR enlarged charging handle
    - Single point sling adapter plate
    - Magpul AFG
    - Low profile gas block (YHM)
    - Soft side double rifle case
    $ 1750

Since I'm needing the money for another project the only trades I would consider are ones that would reduce it a few hundred dollars. This would include: XDM 9mm mags, Sig 238 mags, Glock 22, 33, or 17 mags, polymer AK mags, maybe a descent reflex sight, or snubby revolver, etc.

The other rifle is a Colt M4 w/Eotech 512 and will be up shortly. Willing to knock off a few hundred if you want both
    Feel free to PM me with any questions/offers. No low ball offers, you will probably be ignored. I am in the DFW are and am willing to drive about 2 hours in any direction to meet halfway. I'm on vacation so my schedule is pretty flexible.

DTI 1-.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    DTI 5-.jpg

There is a little bit of extra wear on the optic, charging handle, light and AFG due to me using it on deployment but everything is rock solid and the glass is crystal clear.

moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    SOLD without the optic. If anyone is interested in the Leupold CQ/T it will be up with more pics tomorrow under the accessories section.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom