M1 Carbine WW2 Original Accessories for Your Carbine

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
TGT Supporter
Feb 11, 2019
Hays County
View attachment 230535

The ones I have now are in a Display I made with my Carbines that have the T3 BB. The only extra one in Unissued Condition with the Unissued Scabbard I shown here is listed on ebay with a few hours left. I have Not Seen one like the one I posted here sell in this Condition View attachment 230680 . I will check with some friends that want some of these Unissued Magazines I have in 10 Packs. If I make a deal with anyone I will definitely let you know.
The last time I was at the CMP, I debated whether or not to get a couple bayonets. A guy behind the counter told me to forget the bayonets and just buy more ammo. Sage advice but now seeing what bayonets are going for now I wish I would have bit the bullet and got both the ammo and the bayonets.

imntxs564

M1 Carbine Collector & ALL Surplus Made For It !!!
TGT Supporter
Feb 8, 2015
Corpus Christi
That was pretty bad advice on his behalf. I bet they had lots of ammo were told to sell it and just had a few Bayonets and they were Cherry Picking them. I collect everything except ammo and been Collecting for SO many years a lot of Carbines, Parts and Others cost 4 to 5 hundred a Carbine and Parts were so cheap you could load up plenty boxes of Parts and I was buying the most Rarest Magazines by 10 or 100 packs for 5 to 7 Dollars a Mag now there Crazy Expensive unless you buy from a friend or someone you know.

imntxs564

M1 Carbine Collector & ALL Surplus Made For It !!!
TGT Supporter
Feb 8, 2015
Corpus Christi
These are just a few I have here at the house. The Storage is FULL of Used, Unissued and Magazines Repacked Magazines in Cosmoline that the had left over and when the War was over they Repacked them in Heavy Grease that Hardened over 70+ Years. Those you have to work and use a cleaner to remove that Grease but it's worth it now that the ones with Rare or Hard to find Marked one could bring over 100.00 just for 1 Magazine.

Attachments

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads