• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    that's what I said there Bigun. Just wanting to get every ones input on what they think would work best for most, in general any way. Lunch dates are always tricky, schedules change, stuff comes up. I am a classic example of that.:green:

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    10-4, just wondering if we should try for once a week, or once every month? I figure if we try to do it once a month it might be a bit easier to find a day that would work for most. Even some folks that may live on the outer edges that might plan to come in to come into town for supplies and sech. But that being said, it would be up to the masses.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Being easy is something only your wife should know man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    true....but the older I get, well:whip:

I work on call. If no calls by 10am, then it's gonna be a free day usually.

W
    10-4

I got a feeling this will be a slow developing thing, but I think we will get something figured out....even if it is wrong:green:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I'm in too, but due to my Daddy duties during the week I am a hit or miss too. I'll just monitor what you guys are planning and jump in if I can. :)

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    I'm in too, but due to my Daddy duties during the week I am a hit or miss too. I'll just monitor what you guys are planning and jump in if I can. :)

Bring the little rascals with you. I'll help you keep an eye on them....not that you know me all that well, but I have 3 kids under 5. Did the single Dad thing for a bit too.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Jay, you and the kiddos can come, like Gunns said. All will be welcome. There is no reason not to bring em along. Heck, they would probably help make the group look some what normal.:facepalm:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Bring the little rascals with you. I'll help you keep an eye on them....not that you know me all that well, but I have 3 kids under 5. Did the single Dad thing for a bit too.

Thanks, will do.

Jay, you and the kiddos can come, like Gunns said. All will be welcome. There is no reason not to bring em along. Heck, they would probably help make the group look some what normal.:facepalm:

:roflsmile::roflsmile::roflsmile:

Top Bottom