• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • makenzie71

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2015
    It "looks" as though they packed up without making an arrest. I still can't sort out exactly how they're going to be able to pin "manufacturing" on the guy. Lots of people build and sell...how exactly do you prove it was built with the purpose of being sold at a profit? Unless he gave the guy a receipt...but then he deserves what he gets.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    It "looks" as though they packed up without making an arrest. I still can't sort out exactly how they're going to be able to pin "manufacturing" on the guy. Lots of people build and sell...how exactly do you prove it was built with the purpose of being sold at a profit? Unless he gave the guy a receipt...but then he deserves what he gets.

Maybe he used a bill of sale! And they found it at the dead guy's shack!

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Who was the guy in the wheelchair they took out and put in a car?

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

So what you're saying is, BOS = bad? :p

makenzie71

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2015
    Odessa’s a hot place this time of year. They likely found the BOS at Sonic getting them a sonic blast or cherry lime slush.
    damn I guess you saw something I didn't. I suppose I'll learn more tonight at 10...or tomorrow whenever on facebook since I don't watch the news...

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I refuse to sell to anyone who will not give me their TDL #, as then I've "made a good faith effort" to comply with the laws of TX.
    I recently had a fellow who wanted to buy a rifle from me "at a premium price" & then said, "You know I've been to prison, right?"
    (I showed him the door.)

yours, satx

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
      giphy.gif
      1.4 MB · Views: 611
    Every Day Man