• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    OK, I'm trying to get an idea of how many people are from the Lubbock area and would be interested in a "Range Day" or "Meet/Greet/Shoot" event.

Definition of Lubbock Area:

Any location in the Great State of Texas that is closer to Lubbock than any other city in Texas with a population over 200,000 (e.g. Levelland, Plainview, Lamesa, Post, etc.).

Extended Definition:

Lubbock Area can also mean Midland/Odessa, Amarillo and any other place from which you are willing to drive.

So, how 'bout it? Who's interested?
    ARJ Defense ad

Too Tall

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    South Plains
    Sure, I'd be interested! Whetheror not I could actually show up might depend on the when of it. Doncha just hate it when chores (aka making a living, etc) interfere with the fun stuff?

I'm 'bout 65-70 miles south of ya. Will try to keep a check on the board and see if you get a time/place set.

Penny

Thumper_6119

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Amarillo, Texas
    I'm in Amarillo. I'd don't know if I'd be able to attend one, it would greatly depend on the "when", but I'd sure love to. (My work and teaching schedule keeps me from even getting to the local ranges as much as I would like). If you get a date together, I'd sure make an effort to come. I'll keep an eye on this thread......

Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    I'm in Amarillo. I'd don't know if I'd be able to attend one, it would greatly depend on the "when", but I'd sure love to. (My work and teaching schedule keeps me from even getting to the local ranges as much as I would like). If you get a date together, I'd sure make an effort to come. I'll keep an eye on this thread......

Thumper, you are very welcome to come! I will make sure you know if/when we start discussing times.

Daggett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    Lubbock
    I'm in Lubbock, I would be willing to if I could. I will basically be living in Amarillo from about June 22 on into July and then again in part of August. Some weekend might work for me.

Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    Thanks for the reply, 1stSSPZ! I think I will move forward on planning something just to get us started. I have not been out to Rustic. I imagine that we would want to plan for a morning event out there since it is outside. Do you have any suggestions for place and time?

Top Bottom