• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Omm1028

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Dallas
    I was filling out app and I put all my jobs back till 2012 and they are saying no breaks or intervals which is weird as I even put down when I was unemployed and even added my 1099 jobs such as intsacart and door dash. I don’t know where there is an interval or gap
    D15B23AC-2DFD-41AF-B030-603825203836.jpeg
    Venture Surplus ad

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I was filling out app and I put all my jobs back till 2012 and they are saying no breaks or intervals which is weird as I even put down when I was unemployed and even added my 1099 jobs such as intsacart and door dash. I don’t know where there is an interval or gap View attachment 372685

If there is a break in the years, you have to put unemployed or something to that effect in those places.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Thank you so much I am going to give it a try. Maybe even take out the 1099 parts

In addition to the one month gap from stop to start, you don’t need everything you listed. It looks like 3 entries would probably cover the entire period. But watch the gap from stop one to start another. A month is a month.

Omm1028

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Dallas
    In addition to the one month gap from stop to start, you don’t need everything you listed. It looks like 3 entries would probably cover the entire period. But watch the gap from stop one to start another. A month is a month.
    So I started one in the same month as I left the other so should I not put the same month. I guess that is where I am confused and I don’t see the gap. I think maybe my eyes are straing from being so frustrated with this

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    No overlaps and No dead space. All open lines need be filled in,...with something. You are filling out a government form, so it needs to be more difficult than it should be.
    No truer words! :mad:

No employment history required for a DL so WTH is a history needed for a LTC? Plus, the current handwritten application has no such fields to enter so why does the online version? Total BS !!!

Welcome and good luck Omm.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Protective Order for a person aged 18-20. That was written in the in the last session, or one before that. Aimed at getting young battered women an LTC via fast track AND reduced fee.
    I was wondering if that answered the question posted concerning whether one could carry at that age.

Top Bottom