• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gulfport Joe

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 17, 2021
    NAS Pensacola
    I am looking for some rifle and pistol brass in a bunch of different calibers. I am in Pensacola Florida so anything I buy must be shipped. I will pay shipping cost and reasonable prices for brass. Thank you for looking.
    Rifle brass needed:
    7.62x54 for an old mosin I have
    303 Brit
    444 marlin
    Pistol brass I need:
    7.62x25 tokarev
    10mm auto
    38spc / 357mag
    44spc / 44mag / 44Russian
    45LC / 45 cowboy special / 45schofield

To clarify I do not have all those 44's or 45's I just read that the brass can be used. I only have a 45LC and 44MAG same with 357 I do not own a 38. So with that brass I can shoot the 38 in my 357. I wish I owned all those different 44 & 45 pistols.
    Thank you
    Joe
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I am looking for some rifle and pistol brass in a bunch of different calibers. I am in Pensacola Florida so anything I buy must be shipped. I will pay shipping cost and reasonable prices for brass. Thank you for looking.
    Rifle brass needed:
    7.62x54 for an old mosin I have
    303 Brit
    444 marlin
    Pistol brass I need:
    7.62x25 tokarev
    10mm auto
    38spc / 357mag
    44spc / 44mag / 44Russian
    45LC / 45 cowboy special / 45schofield

Thank you
    Joe
    Hi Joe, I have a bunch of 357 brass and 75 rounds of 7.62x54. shipping from 76048 zip. What do you have to trade? Randy (the ammo is $25 or 33.3 cents per round)

Gulfport Joe

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 17, 2021
    NAS Pensacola
    The die sets I have extra of are 222 Rem, 220 swift, 375 Win, 17 Rem, ? And a few others I would need to go look at to know as I can not remember what they are.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    okay,, with a little digging I found the 7.62
    60 copper fmj
    5 brass fmj
    3 steel green tip
    11 brass yellow tip (sniper?)
    15 brass soft nose
    95 total @ 33.3 cents is $31.63
    also have 72 steel grenade launch cartridges 7-62x54 for $10

38 brass.. 200
    38 wadcutter commercial reloads (copper coated bullets) 118 rounds $30
    357 brass 200
    357 ammo Federal $25
    $25 for all the brass in plastic boxes sound Fair enough? plus shipping (guess 20 but will verify)
    Randy USMC/USN retired

Gulfport Joe

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 17, 2021
    NAS Pensacola
    Randy,
    Sounds good. My math may not be good but I think it adds up to $142 with shipping? Let me know how you would like funds. I can do PayPal or check money order etc. I do not have venmo though.
    Thank you for your service and paving the way for guys like me. I may have been at some of the bases you were. Prior to being here at NAS pen we were at NCBC Gulfport. That is where my screen name comes from. I discovered the world of online forums while there and continue to use the same name for continuity.
    Thanks
    Joe

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Randy,
    Sounds good. My math may not be good but I think it adds up to $142 with shipping? Let me know how you would like funds. I can do PayPal or check money order etc. I do not have venmo though.
    Thank you for your service and paving the way for guys like me. I may have been at some of the bases you were. Prior to being here at NAS pen we were at NCBC Gulfport. That is where my screen name comes from. I discovered the world of online forums while there and continue to use the same name for continuity.
    Thanks
    Joe

My brother retired from Gulfport after 23 years. His kids still live there.

You want to update your list to show what you have received? I may be able to help on some.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Randy,
    Thanks
    Joe
    Okay I'll package and get a shipping quote today, also have many .358 bullets for sale and I'll toss a box into the deal , consider it a few Beers at the Bar from an old salt;)

Top Bottom