deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
Randy,
Sounds good. My math may not be good but I think it adds up to $142 with shipping? Let me know how you would like funds. I can do PayPal or check money order etc. I do not have venmo though.
Thank you for your service and paving the way for guys like me. I may have been at some of the bases you were. Prior to being here at NAS pen we were at NCBC Gulfport. That is where my screen name comes from. I discovered the world of online forums while there and continue to use the same name for continuity.
Thanks
Joe

My brother retired from Gulfport after 23 years. His kids still live there.

You want to update your list to show what you have received? I may be able to help on some.

Coyote9

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jan 13, 2020
Granbury Texas
Randy,
Sounds good. My math may not be good but I think it adds up to $142 with shipping? Let me know how you would like funds. I can do PayPal or check money order etc. I do not have venmo though.
Thank you for your service and paving the way for guys like me. I may have been at some of the bases you were. Prior to being here at NAS pen we were at NCBC Gulfport. That is where my screen name comes from. I discovered the world of online forums while there and continue to use the same name for continuity.
Thanks
Joe
Okay I'll package and get a shipping quote today, also have many .358 bullets for sale and I'll toss a box into the deal , consider it a few Beers at the Bar from an old salt;)

TipBledsoe

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jun 28, 2020
La Vernia, TX
I might be sble to help with some 7.62x54 and 303 Brit.
I'll take a look tomorrow, er um later today.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts