• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moshow9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    El Paso
    All that I can currently find are either non-threaded barrels or threaded barrels only available for the M&P9c 2.0.

I had placed an order with Blacklist Ind. mid last year and just received an update of order cancellation (and hopefully refund to follow) as they have discontinued this model due to lack of interest and running behind production of other items.

Other options that I had come across at the time of placing my order with Blacklist Ind. was Agency Arms and True Precision. Agency Arms does have blemished threaded barrels available, but are there any other options available before I go the blemished route?
    Hurley's Gold

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    You may need to get a non-threaded barrel for a full size and have it threaded. I do not know if there is enough barrel on the full size to thread or not though.

moshow9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    El Paso
    I was hoping not to have to go that route, but that is always an option worth checking out should no other already threaded solutions be available anymore. I'm kicking myself for jumping in to this so late.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Here you go.
    16176125272214629942955238769518.jpg
    1617612719028132610222649913973.jpg

ThatPunkGirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Austin TX
    All that I can currently find are either non-threaded barrels or threaded barrels only available for the M&P9c 2.0.

I had placed an order with Blacklist Ind. mid last year and just received an update of order cancellation (and hopefully refund to follow) as they have discontinued this model due to lack of interest and running behind production of other items.

Other options that I had come across at the time of placing my order with Blacklist Ind. was Agency Arms and True Precision. Agency Arms does have blemished threaded barrels available, but are there any other options available before I go the blemished route?
    What is the difference between the two barrels?

moshow9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    El Paso
    What is the difference between the two barrels?
    I read somewhere they cannot be interchanged due to different locking blocks, but i don't know for sure if a 2.0 barrel would work. It might. For what it's worth KKM told me their barrel was designed to be safely used in both generations.

Top Bottom