• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CDF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    N. of ATX
    I want to put together a bolt action rifle so as title states, I am interested in purchasing a Big Horn Origin action (short action/right hand) with the standard .473" (308) bolt head. If you have the action pictured below, I will give immediate consideration if priced less than I can get it for new.

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 12.21.41 PM.jpg

Barreled actions, with or without triggers, might be an option depending on caliber and price. Other action brands could also be a consideration but any action MUST be controlled feed and preferably fit a stock with an R700 inlet. I am not looking for top of the line actions unless you are prepared to sell for mid tier used prices.

I'm looking for a FTF transaction in or around Austin. I'm not interested in giving deposits, shipping, or traveling more than an hour from Austin.
    I was going to go ahead and order an action but thought I might check here to see if someone has one that doesn't get any love and would rather have some cash instead. I will leave this listing up through Labor Day or until I decide to order a new action.

Thanks.
    Hurley's Gold

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    A close friend and member on this forumTxhillbilly, has used several of those actions to build some custom rifles.
    The guys, and ladies at Shilen are the best. Their open house is a must. After meeting them I would rather spend my hard earned $ there than the multitude of other options.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    While I like my Shilen DGR action, it doesn't come close to the ARC Nucleus Gen 1 / Gen 2 or Archimedes actions that I have.
    The Zermatt Origin is also a very good action, I just prefer the ARC action's over them.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom