• ...and so much more!
  • D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Hi all,
    I am currently looking for a decently priced bolt action .22LR (CZ 457 or maybe Bergara) and wanting to start scouting lgs's. If any of y'all know of any that historically have had good solid rifles for decent prices and don't have a huge web presence or something like that please let me know (This includes pawn shops if a legit, and honest one still exists). They don't need to be located in my area. If you are in DFW/Austin/SA etc and know of any I am more than happy to take a weekend road trip.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Years ago Tomball Pawn was a decent place and one of the member here sold guns at A&P Armory.

Another option is to search what your looking for ay dealer pricing then find a cheap FFL holder near you and prepay the cost including shipping so he does not have to use his money. I found a guy out her that did me right on a Colt M4 lower.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    R&M Firearms in El Campo. There right off 59 south of town. They usually have a decent selection but they aren't "cheap".
    Carrrol's Gun Shop near Wharton. Right beside 59 south of town. They MIGHT have something.
    You'll pass right by the place if headed to R&M. Right across the highway from them is a large C store that has a huge selection of jerky. LoL.
    Johnny's Sport Shop in Eagle Lake. They mainly cater to shotgun hunters but they may have something.
    M&G Farm Supply in Weimar. They are in downtown Weimar not out on I-10. They only sell new guns. Good ammo selection.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    There's always Collectors Firearms.
    Probably largest selection around.
    Should be worth the trip.

Prices might be higher, but I have gotten them to come down from what they are asking.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    Order on line and have it shipped to your FFL. Most of the bigger mail order places will list the FFL’s in your area they have dealt with. I find it is usually cheaper than hitting several stores

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Hi all,
    I am currently looking for a decently priced bolt action .22LR (CZ 457 or maybe Bergara) and wanting to start scouting lgs's. If any of y'all know of any that historically have had good solid rifles for decent prices and don't have a huge web presence or something like that please let me know (This includes pawn shops if a legit, and honest one still exists). They don't need to be located in my area. If you are in DFW/Austin/SA etc and know of any I am more than happy to take a weekend road trip.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

<“>

Try Ronnie Pfeffer @ R&M Firearms just down US59, b/t ElCampo & Hillje, TX.

leVieux
    (Deep in the TransSabine)

<>

Top Bottom