• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SickSilverado

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    TEXAS
    I made the mistake of buying the power custom stoning fixture. So far it's been a bad investment. I'm $400 in and so far I've only managed to ruin trigger groups. I didn't know I needed THEIR stones. I also bought the wrong AR15 adapter or so I thought. Turns out I may have had the right one, but had already bought the other one. Neither fit like the one in the video. Bottom line is, I'd like to learn to use this tool and I've run out of triggers and hammers to ruin. If anybody has any they'd sell me for cheap enough, I'll take as many as I can afford. At this point I'm determined to gain the knowledge from this purchase. You can text me 83O 26l 8963.
    Guns International

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I made the mistake of buying the power custom stoning fixture. So far it's been a bad investment. I'm $400 in and so far I've only managed to ruin trigger groups. I didn't know I needed THEIR stones. I also bought the wrong AR15 adapter or so I thought. Turns out I may have had the right one, but had already bought the other one. Neither fit like the one in the video. Bottom line is, I'd like to learn to use this tool and I've run out of triggers and hammers to ruin. If anybody has any they'd sell me for cheap enough, I'll take as many as I can afford. At this point I'm determined to gain the knowledge from this purchase. You can text me 83O 26l 8963.
    I have three I’ll give ya if you still need them.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    What in the world are y’all taking about? If someone can actually improve a mil spec trigger, I have many spares in the drawer you can try. Just send a couple back.
    It's not hard. Mainly just recutting the sear angle to lighten the pull.

I've never needed a fancy tool to do it. Just some sandpaper and a flat surface.

And some thick skin if you mention it on the 'net. Ruining the heat treating/ too light and dangerous/ think of the children.......

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    It's not hard. Mainly just recutting the sear angle to lighten the pull.

I've never needed a fancy tool to do it. Just some sandpaper and a flat surface.

And some thick skin if you mention it on the 'net. Ruining the heat treating/ too light and dangerous/ think of the children.......
    I know some folks have done a little polishing here and there. This guy is talking about being $400 into this project. It’s Black Friday season, Geissele will be on sale, that’s two nice triggers for that kind of money.

Last edited:

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I know some folks have done a little polishing here and there. This guy is talking about being $400 into this project. It’s Black Friday season, Geissele will be on sale, that’s two nice triggers for that kind of money.
    Or 4 larues, or 5 Schmid 2 stages...

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I really do wish you the best of luck.

If I ever get around to organizing my stuff and swapping in all my aftermarket triggers I'll keep you in mind.

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Looks like the Aero Precision trigger out of my last lower. Can ship it to you tomorrow morning if you want it. Can do PayPal, Venmo or Zelle...$30?

Top Bottom