• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I like my Swamp Fox pistol red dot a lot.

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    i bought a CVLIFE sight that has red/green with dot, cross and diamond for each color for my AR on amazon for $30. I need to get a riser still, but at first glance its just as good as some of the $100+ ones on the market

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    yes.. thats the same one... i mounted it on my rifle, but i didnt site it in yet.. i want to find a riser first. but its more detailed than some of the ones selling for $200-$300 on other sites
    Mine sighted in right away and works very well. My AR was a Colt 6920 with a carry handle. Took the handle off, put the red-green dot on and happy with it. I always liked green better than red in a sight. I don't use a riser.

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    Mine sighted in right away and works very well. My AR was a Colt 6920 with a carry handle. Took the handle off, put the red-green dot on and happy with it. I always liked green better than red in a sight. I don't use a riser.

Ill try it on mine first before buying the riser then.. I have a Talon Gryphon 16" Carbine, but my rail seems lower than the S&W i had. Took me about 6 or 7 runs to get my site done on that one and never seemed to hold after a few range outings. always spent more time resetting my sight than i did actually targetting... lol

Reaper_713

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    League City
    Hmmm
    i bought a CVLIFE sight that has red/green with dot, cross and diamond for each color for my AR on amazon for $30. I need to get a riser still, but at first glance its just as good as some of the $100+ ones on the market

Man that's a bargain.
    I thought I got a good deal on my Holosun red dot a few years ago (bang for buck) but this one is just priced ridiculously low to not try out. Does it hold zero even after shooting rounds through it?

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    Hmmm

Man that's a bargain.
    I thought I got a good deal on my Holosun red dot a few years ago (bang for buck) but this one is just priced ridiculously low to not try out. Does it hold zero even after shooting rounds through it?

I still haven’t gone to do it. But all the reviews I’ve read on it are really good

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I bought a cheap ($50) one off Amazon for my first AR. After half a magazine it stopped working consistently, and I ended up buying a Vortex Crossfire for about $175 I think. Should have saved my $50!

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    I bought a cheap ($50) one off Amazon for my first AR. After half a magazine it stopped working consistently, and I ended up buying a Vortex Crossfire for about $175 I think. Should have saved my $50!

ya. i figured its worth a shot. mine was only $35.. the worst thing that can happen is it doesnt last and i lose the $35. I was pricing some of the other options and i just cant fathom $150-$200 yet. but i like the options this has with multiple colors and grid types.. Im hoping to set mine this weekend. But I had to order binoculars for viewing the target. I could let the range set it for me for $60, but i want to try and do it myself first.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom