• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SATLoader32

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2020
    Pleasanton
    Hi I was just wondering what yall would pay for this outright. Guy is wanting 1500

AERO PERCISION, M4 A1 TEXAS EDITION, NICKEL BORON BOLT CARRIER GROUP, HAVE A AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE, SBA3 BRACE, STAINLESS STEEL BARREL 5.56, ONE AND SEVEN TWIST
    come with 6 mags, 1in4 scope hard case and tactical sling

Those are the details
    Military Camp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210324-214928_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210324-214928_Chrome.jpg
      234.6 KB · Views: 140

SATLoader32

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2020
    Pleasanton
    I'm mainly looking for advice on an AR build/ complete rifle.

I'm not scared to build my own. But it will be my first AR. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've been trying to do research and pricing things out. Would like to get something before any sort of bans go into place.

I'm looking for an everyday rifle. Plinking at the range along with being able to hunt. Just an all around kind of rifle.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    I'm mainly looking for advice on an AR build/ complete rifle.

I'm not scared to build my own. But it will be my first AR. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've been trying to do research and pricing things out. Would like to get something before any sort of bans go into place.

I'm looking for an everyday rifle. Plinking at the range along with being able to hunt. Just an all around kind of rifle.
    I have lots of AP products and it's a good company, but hard to find anything in the last 9-15 months. If it was a complete build from AP w/case 1,500 is a solid price new, but used depending on the scope a bit much? I have ar15 and 10 upper and lowers from them + blemished that are perfect, but sold as blems. From 300bo, 223wylde and 6.5cm barrels are excellent and very accurate. For the money they are worth it!

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    It's still a Franken gun.........It doesn't matter how much someone spent building it....that does not relate to actual value.........it's not a factory pistol.......

I get it......I've got 3K in an Aero .308 build that I might.........might............be able to get 1K for.....

Zero warranty and a lot of unknowns about the pistol = pass at that price..........imho...

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    It's still a Franken gun.........It doesn't matter how much someone spent building it....that does not relate to actual value.........it's not a factory pistol.......

I get it......I've got 3K in an Aero .308 build that I might.........might............be able to get 1K for.....

Zero warranty and a lot of unknowns about the pistol = pass at that price..........imho...
    More info for sure!

SATLoader32

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2020
    Pleasanton
    See I knew it looked pretty short to be a rifle. I would like a pistol but I'm gonna gonna stay away from it since it's not a rifle for now.

I'm just looking for an actual rifle

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    See I knew it looked pretty short to be a rifle. I would like a pistol but I'm gonna gonna stay away from it since it's not a rifle for now.

I'm just looking for an actual rifle
    Go PSA or CDNN. You can have a rifle to your FFL for under a grand. They will be harder to find than a whore in church or an AR during a pandemic as soon as the AWB fear explodes.

Same goes for mags.

SATLoader32

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2020
    Pleasanton
    Yeah PSA sold out of pretty much all their uppers and lowers yesterday. I had 1 of each is my cart yesterday afternoon and they were gone in the evening time.

Top Bottom