• easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What sites do you recommend?
    Today it's hard to say. I do a lot of searching when I am looking for a particular firearm. Also, as far as Gunbroker goes, keep checking back. I lost out on a bid for that same RPR used the day I saw it new at a lower price, which made me extremely happy.

Keep in mind though, I would have no expectations of finding 2019 prices in todays market. Matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    Today it's hard to say. I do a lot of searching when I am looking for a particular firearm. Also, as far as Gunbroker goes, keep checking back. I lost out on a bid for that same RPR used the day I saw it new at a lower price, which made me extremely happy.

Keep in mind though, I would have no expectations of finding 2019 prices in todays market. Matter of being in the right place at the right time.
    I'll see how it goes on gunbroker but hopefully I get someone on here interested in selling or know someone that has one in stock

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I guess it depends on the situation. I don't think I would want to spend an hour shooting my 629 in magnum, but I on occasion shoot a cylinder or two. I also believe it's fairly intimidating. I would suggest staying away from TxStetson and his hot loads though.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Here are some in stock.

Gun.deals is another place I use to search/compare prices by UPC code.

Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    Here are some in stock.

Gun.deals is another place I use to search/compare prices by UPC code.

Just clicked on then and said out of stock on my end

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Before buying anything I check gundeals as well. Saw that the linked 329PD was going for $1180 and was going to pick one up myself until I saw OOS. I have seen people trying to unload their used 329PD's for more than that.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I guess it depends on the situation. I don't think I would want to spend an hour shooting my 629 in magnum, but I on occasion shoot a cylinder or two. I also believe it's fairly intimidating. I would suggest staying away from TxStetson and his hot loads though.
    That’s really good advice. My hot loads are only for Rugers and Carbines.

2AFirearms

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2021
    Highland Village, TX
    I'd be happy to help you find that 329PD. We've got five distributors that carry it (none, of course, that have it in stock today) but most of our reps are pretty good about grabbing one for us if they know that we're looking for it. Since you're a member on here, I'll take good care of you on the price.

You can give me a call at the shop tomorrow (940-324-4100) and I'll price it out for you and start looking.

Smith revolvers have been tough to come by lately, and it may take a bit, but I think we could come up with one and do a lot better on price than you're going to pay on GunBroker.

Let me know if I can help!

Last edited:

Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    Well guys I finally got one....cost me a leg, kidney and so on but here it is! Brand new
    20210819_113609.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom