• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rowdywayne56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Texas
    I actually live 2 hours north of Houston, around here I carry the 365 (lots of prisons around me), but when I go to Houston I pack heavy (depending on where).
    Texas SOT

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Thanks, if I lived in a "city" that I felt I needed an AR in the vehicle and a fifteen+ mag. in the gun and spare mags, etc. I'd move. But I understand about work options, etc. and where one needs to live to make a "living". When you retire, move to a small town.

Rowdywayne56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Texas
    Thanks, if I lived in a "city" that I felt I needed an AR in the vehicle and a fifteen+ mag. in the gun and spare mags, etc. I'd move. But I understand about work options, etc. and where one needs to live to make a "living". When you retire, move to a small town.
    I’m in a small town, still lots of scum up here. Never imagined there would be the drug and theft problems here. Watching my back!

Rowdywayne56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Texas
    Not you can't ........... but does that mean one needs to carry several guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo?
    Not necessarily, if I’m uncomfortable in the atmosphere where I wanna be comfortable then I improvise. Situations are always different and one should rely on their instincts to the conditions, my lesson learned already.

Rowdywayne56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Texas
    Friends, my only point (and just my opinion), is to be prepared ahead of any situation whether good or bad. I have experienced a situation where my instinct was inadequate. The store owner sustained injuries while all I could do was scare the intruder away because of me being afraid. I ran out of ammo. Thank God all turned out ok. Not an experience I wish to repeat.

Top Bottom