• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Hey guys,

TXAmateur here! Looking for a solid CC with a heavy punch. I'm leaning towards a New Agent. Any other advice?

TXAmateur,

ImVho, there is NO BETTER (at anything near its modest cost) carry SA pistol in .45ACP than the ATI .45ACP Model 1911 clone.
    (My EDC is a Sig-Sauer P225 but it's in 9x19mm & MUCH more $$$$$$.)

yours, satx

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    If you want a "solid" conceal carry, go for a man-sized weapon!

XDM952545BHC_2.jpg

Springfield XD-M Competition Series in .45ACP! I also have a XD and an XD-S in .45, both are great guns but the above combines their best attributes with those of a M1911A1 (the dimensions, minus width, are almost exactly the same; but it is much lighter!). Plus, 13+1 rounds of the caliber that won WWII!

I am a M1911 fan, which is why I love this Competition Series so much. Plus, it has the looks that make women weak at their knees and the bad guys crap their pants!

Attachments

• XDM952545BHC_2.jpg
      XDM952545BHC_2.jpg
      194.9 KB · Views: 358

CharlieHotel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2019
    Spring Branch, Tx
    My opinion. Depends on the situation and what I'm wearing. I use a bellyband and can hide my kimber K6s .357 with gym shorts and a tee shirt. + the kimber has all smooth edges so it is very comfortable. If I'm wearing a long loose shirt I'll sometimes carry OWB. So i can Hide a Glock23 pretty easily. While I defend open carry I don't feel it is wise to make oneself a target. I want to look non threatening. When it comes to shooting I don't want a fair fight.

Rowdywayne56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Texas
    Don’t see much said of Glock, I carry a G30, have to wear loose pants but 10 rounds of 45 gives me little more satisfaction. Carried Springfield few years back until I shot a friends 30. And the beaver tail on my 1911 was a bit uncomfortable. JMO

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I know that you all that live in "the city", Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, etc. have to deal with more potential issues than those of us that live in small towns. And we never know what might be needed in a "situation". Good luck to all.

Rowdywayne56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Texas
    I know that you all that live in "the city", Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, etc. have to deal with more potential issues than those of us that live in small towns. And we never know what might be needed in a "situation". Good luck to all.
    Amen Charlie

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom