• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevolverGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    I’m working from home for a while now and need to find a decent gym close by, like no more than 15 minute drive.

When working in Arlington I had an LA fitness just a few minutes away that I could visit at lunch. Still got the membership ($12 a month thanks to a deal from a previous employer.) but there’s no locations anywhere near me.

There’s the Benbrook YMCA, but they’re kinda pricey and they annoyed me greatly in the past.

superchief

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    Southwest Cow Town
    That's about the only choice other than setting up your own. That place is continuously packed with people. If your company is a member, check out CERA (used to be Lockheed Rec Center) on Bryant Irvin. I think there's an Planet Fitness somewhere in SW FW.

RevolverGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    That's about the only choice other than setting up your own. That place is continuously packed with people.

Yeah, 20-some years and IDK how many renovations, and they still haven’t enlarged the gym.

When it first opened, I walked into the mens locker and saw the one and only floor drain right in the center of the dressing area (none by the showers or pool entrance.) I knew whoever designed it didn’t know squat about gyms. They still haven’t bothered to fix that.

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    I used to go to a fit for life on Bryant Irving just off off i20…it’s practically in Benbrook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom