• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    We (wife and I) have ten acres of God's great earth and I have made I don't know how many pitches about how bad we need a tractor and how useful it would be. All have landed on deaf ears. I envy everyone who owns a tractor lol. From the oldest beat up old Ford to the newest John Deere beast. I want a tractor. Congratulations to you sir on your purchase and may your issues with it be minor.
    Get yourself a tractor. She won't leave you over it.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Great,

but,

Please put a roll bar or cage on it.

Safety first !

As soon as I find all my missing gun locks and lock all my guns with them.

So replaced the valve and everything is moving as it should.

BUT He told me the gas tank was dirty inside. I dumped the fuel used a mirror and light and it did not look bad at all. After replacing the kinked up fuel hardline. With fuel injection rubber lines.

Its really 1 3ft pc for a gravity fed system. I added a clear napa fuel filter and fuel would not flow. If I removed the hose before the filter fuel runs freely. I removed that filter and put the old metal free flowing filter back on and it ran fine for a while.

I figured the carb was in need of a rebuild, but before I went that route something I have never done. I pulled the fuel line from the metal filter and only a trickle of fuel blew in the line and it was slightly plugged. It cleared and I could hear bubbles in the tank when I blew. Dropped the line below the tank and fuel ran freely again all was good. 30-45 minutes and it died again same thing blew the line to clear it and it was good again for a while.

I think it was the tank was low on fuel so the crud was floating and blocking the exit. After I get done with the chores I have planned its off with the tank again for a better exam and better cleaning.

The entrance has a "river" that run across my gravel driveway and washes it out. So I added a 4" pipe in the rut from the river and covered it with driveway gravel. I still need to do the 60 yards more of my driveway.

I found out using a boxblade is not an easy thing lol or at least not on this machine. It has about a 1/8" area where the boxblade does not move up or down and if you are off a tiny bit the blade will raise or fall so slow you cant see it. So its hard to get it set just right lol. Off to youtube to figure that shit out.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As soon as I find all my missing gun locks and lock all my guns with them.

So replaced the valve and everything is moving as it should.

BUT He told me the gas tank was dirty inside. I dumped the fuel used a mirror and light and it did not look bad at all. After replacing the kinked up fuel hardline. With fuel injection rubber lines.

Its really 1 3ft pc for a gravity fed system. I added a clear napa fuel filter and fuel would not flow. If I removed the hose before the filter fuel runs freely. I removed that filter and put the old metal free flowing filter back on and it ran fine for a while.

I figured the carb was in need of a rebuild, but before I went that route something I have never done. I pulled the fuel line from the metal filter and only a trickle of fuel blew in the line and it was slightly plugged. It cleared and I could hear bubbles in the tank when I blew. Dropped the line below the tank and fuel ran freely again all was good. 30-45 minutes and it died again same thing blew the line to clear it and it was good again for a while.

I think it was the tank was low on fuel so the crud was floating and blocking the exit. After I get done with the chores I have planned its off with the tank again for a better exam and better cleaning.

The entrance has a "river" that run across my gravel driveway and washes it out. So I added a 4" pipe in the rut from the river and covered it with driveway gravel. I still need to do the 60 yards more of my driveway.

I found out using a boxblade is not an easy thing lol or at least not on this machine. It has about a 1/8" area where the boxblade does not move up or down and if you are off a tiny bit the blade will raise or fall so slow you cant see it. So its hard to get it set just right lol. Off to youtube to figure that shit out.

My maternal Grandfather was crippled at age 21 or 22 in a tractor accident.

Although later in life he was a Case Implement Dealer.

I just fear tractor flips.

Good Luck !

Top Bottom