Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Very close range shot. Looks like they used a Sidewinder - I wonder why they didn't just use the gun. Couple dozen rounds of 20mm are a lot cheaper than an AIM-9. And less chance of the instrument pallet being taken out by the fragmentation warhead...oh wait...there's the answer. Less chance of intact Chinese equipment being recovered.

Current claim from the administration is that the military had been "preventing" the balloon from transmitting since before it made the news. It's odd that I hadn't seen them claim it before today, though. Also interesting that nothing was done until it had completed its trip across the US. It should have been taken out before it crossed the Oregon coast.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    So is this another 'distraction'? certainly got me for awhile, but I'm slow anyway. what next ya'll?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Obiden is taking credit already.

Yeah..."days ago", but that nasty ol' Pentagon didn't wanna! Maybe Joe should've just stepped out on his back porch with a double-barreled shotgun and scared it off.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Yeah..."days ago", but that nasty ol' Pentagon didn't wanna! Maybe Joe should've just stepped out on his back porch with a double-barreled shotgun and scared it off.

So lemme get this straight.
    The President of the United States tells the US military to shoot it down as soon as possible - and they dont do it??
    You gotta be kidding me.
    What kind of clown show is this??
    Yeah... We know what kind it is and we are beyond forked.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The President of the United States tells the US military to shoot it down as soon as possible - and they dont do it??
    You gotta be kidding me.

The kind'a clown show that expects us to accept whatever bullshit they throw out.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You gotta be kidding me.
    Why would the military ignoring orders stop with Trump?

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    The kind'a clown show that expects us to accept whatever bullshit they throw out.

Yeah? That aint gonna happen.

I think Texas doesn't need to secede - because there is no country left to secede from!!
    All there is is a bunch of ***** that has no interest in anything but their own **** and **** and they can **** it in their ****.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Could you please re-phrase? My ears were full of **** and I didn't catch your meaning -
    Trump ordered the military out of Syria, and the generals lied to him. They may well have told Biden lies too in order to disregard. But then again, I'm sure many in government are probably disregarding Biden. Remember what Biden said about Taiwan and the reaction from the White House?

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Yeah? That aint gonna happen.

I think Texas doesn't need to secede - because there is no country left to secede from!!
    All there is is a bunch of ***** that has no interest in anything but their own **** and **** and they can **** it in their ****.
    States should consider secession to protect their own sovereignty. The central government has demonstrated itself to be in breach by intent and/or incompetence for over a century.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Let’s see…the Chinese balloon flew over 1/4 of the US before public reports brought it into the media eye; the administration hid it’s presence as it spied on West Coast and the Rockies. Then, the baloon is allowed to traverse the rest of the nation and then shot down only after it has fully completed it’s mission.

Sounds like a win-win for everyone (Biden family and the Chinese); the rest if us fon’t matter

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Let’s see…the Chinese balloon flew over 1/4 of the US before public reports brought it into the media eye; the administration hid it’s presence as it spied on West Coast and the Rockies. Then, the baloon is allowed to traverse the rest of the nation and then shot down only after it has fully completed it’s mission.

Sounds like a win-win for everyone (Biden family and the Chinese); the rest if us fon’t matter
    I've been to Montana, I'm sure they could have shot it down in many areas of Montana that wouldn't be of much risk.

Top Bottom