• jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Ok now, wait just dang minute.
    They let a big one get to Montana before it was apparently noticed. Then, supposedly, they did know but decided not to do anything because it wasn't deemed a threat.Then they said that Trump let them go all the time. Now they are saying that they never realized they were there because we never had radar looking for them. If nobody knew they were there before, how do they know Trump never did anything about them either? And if nobody knew they were there, what the hell is he supposed to do about them in the first place.
    For a bunch of proffessional liars, their stories are starting to fall apart fast.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Ok now, wait just dang minute.
    They let a big one get to Montana before it was apparently noticed. Then, supposedly, they did know but decided not to do anything because it wasn't deemed a threat.Then they said that Trump let them go all the time. Now they are saying that they never realized they were there because we never had radar looking for them. If nobody knew they were there before, how do they know Trump never did anything about them either? And if nobody knew they were there, what the hell is he supposed to do about them in the first place.
    For a bunch of proffessional liars, their stories are starting to fall apart fast.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Democrats being democrats. They figure their lies don't have to be consistent because the public is too stupid to do the math. And sadly, for about half the population they're right.

According to the latest from a non-"lockstep Dem media" source that's been reliable and fairly apolitical so far, NORAD says after the first one they've been looking more closely at "clutter" on the radar screens, leading to detection of the smaller balloon-things. Source here:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    After reading her latest comments (I can't stand to actually listen to her), I'm just glad we have a good working relationship with the armed forces of "Canadia", wherever that is.
    Saw that! That was after she struggled to remember what nation is to our north. I just shook my head and laughed. Our leadership is such a joke.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    So far we have toxic train wreck killing off livestock and eventually whomever breathes the local air, 30k earthquake dead , insanics murdering mothers and new borns hours after they are released on $1 bail, but pervert's laptop and whining about balloons, that admittedly could be used to disperse toxic substances, take the stage.

Means we're being 'encouraged' to forget about those secret Chinese police stations all over the country covertly kidnapping ' uncooperative citizens' and sending them back to CCP, the infiltration of thousands of other Chinese 'refugees' from the south, fascism reigning to the north, and the 'world' government systematically sterilizing our children with their mandatory chemical castration.

Barnum and Bailey would be proud. Oh yeah and the price of admission is automatically deducted from your paycheck by the IRS.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    so a huge one easy to track, then smaller ones to see how good we are. so they can plan exactly what can sneak thru. sounds logical.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    so a huge one easy to track, then smaller ones to see how good we are. so they can plan exactly what can sneak thru. sounds logical.
    Heh. I am picturing one of those lantern balloon launches, with hundreds at a time.
    But seriously, has anyone read of any speculation on where these are launched FROM.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Heh. I am picturing one of those lantern balloon launches, with hundreds at a time.
    But seriously, has anyone read of any speculation on where these are launched FROM.
    I'm guessing off some boat in the north Pacific, but that is just a complete guess.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I'm guessing off some boat in the north Pacific, but that is just a complete guess.
    Probably a good guess, and makes me wonder if they'd have to get into US/Canada territorial waters to insert into the jet stream.
    It would seem that our defense experts have no idea.

Top Bottom