• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Anyone else find it odd how cagey officials have been on the AK shoot-down?
    They would not call it a balloon, but said it was balloon like and moved in the manner of a balloon.
    Right.

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NORAD tweaked the radar and got a false target today. Saw a red balloon floating over the road today, didn't have a gun! Only payload was the ribbon tail stringer.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: gll

S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    I wonder if this is in response to the lastest round of Chinese chip sanctions we put on them.

from what I understand it is hitting them pretty damn hard.

Semiconductor chips are often compared to the beating heart driving technology innovation. But with the United States restricting exports of critical semiconductor components and technology to China, questions are mounting over how long the world’s second largest economy can maintain a pulse.

Core technologies are China’s Achilles’ heel, despite having the world’s strongest industrial manufacturing capability, and they are easy prey for Washington in its strategy of tech containment.

Without mastery of the fiendishly complex chips that power everything from cars to smartphones, President Xi Jinping’s hopes of transforming China into the pre-eminent global digital power, while surpassing the US to become the No 1 economy in the world, could fall apart.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yes, it could be a distraction from this (probably preventable) debacle (that likely further impacts the food supply).
    Sorry, wrong debacle.
    THIS debacle:

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I wonder if this is in response to the lastest round of Chinese chip sanctions we put on them.

from what I understand it is hitting them pretty damn hard.

Semiconductor chips are often compared to the beating heart driving technology innovation. But with the United States restricting exports of critical semiconductor components and technology to China, questions are mounting over how long the world’s second largest economy can maintain a pulse.

Core technologies are China’s Achilles’ heel, despite having the world’s strongest industrial manufacturing capability, and they are easy prey for Washington in its strategy of tech containment.

Without mastery of the fiendishly complex chips that power everything from cars to smartphones, President Xi Jinping’s hopes of transforming China into the pre-eminent global digital power, while surpassing the US to become the No 1 economy in the world, could fall apart.
    Both possible and plausible.
    IIRC, Covid did come on the heals of Trump forcing China to re-negotiate trade treaties to give U.S. companies an advantage. Suddenly more tech companies were making plans to add more U.S. manufacturing instead of buying from China. Seems to be a recurring theme here. Retaliation?

Seems like every time China faces an economic loss for the last 20 years or so, there is a "new flu". Especially when that loss is in favor of the U.S..
    Makes you wonder.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Screenshot_20230213_063541_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230213_063532_Instagram.jpg

This is all looking more and more like a big distraction.
    Hey look ..their are UFOs in the sky and our might powerful president and government are protected you

Another classic piss down my back and tell me it's raining deal..meanwhile a train derailed in Ohio looked like a small nuke went off and a large area was evacuated and basically zero coverage from msm

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Now china says the US has flew Balloons over China 10 times since 2022.

Sigh.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom