• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Making this tomorrow and going to wear it to the office Monday.
    Balloon Shirt.png
    Gun Zone Deals

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I wonder if some copy-cat-assholes are going to do their own balloons here just to stir up some shit.
    I wondered about that, but you'd have to be going pretty far to do that in northern Alaska, Canada, and Montana. That puts it out of most of the amateur leagues. I'd have to think that we'd be looking at the usual suspects - China, NK, Iran, Russia, and trying to figure out who has motive to destabilize things and keep the military industrial complex relevant... Russia would be my first guess if they were playing cat and mouse with us over the Ukraine proxy war, but then it could be a non-state actor, or some even internal deal. At this point, I don't think we can rule ANYTHING out, including false flag stuff.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They don't need a missle. Just an aerasol cannister of a biological agent that can reach ground level a infect. Get over the coast, drop low enough for what ever is in it to survive and release slowly. Let the upper air streams do the rest.
    5 different influenza strains and Covid 19 all supposedly came out of the same "wet market". (Yeah that's bullshit.)
    Show of hands,,,,who thinks China has learned their lesson and has stopped doing gain of function research???
    Yeah, my hand ain't up either.
    Divious conspiracy theory time. If there is someplace that has resources you want, you have several choices.
    1. Destroy them and take what is left that you can. Nuke them from space. But that means a lot of what you want will be too radio active to be of use. Not to mention destroyed infrastructure.
    2. A drawn out conventional war that sucks current resources. Not to mention work aged people that China is currently starting to run short of. Not to mention they loose a LOT of money we owe them to finance said war.
    3. Introduce a biological weapon that targets the people you DON'T want to survive and create enough caos and instability that you can just march in and take over. (See number 4 below) Especially if you have a cure for it. Or at least something that can keep it under control for periods of time. ( That is acually the best senario because then you have a tool for total control. Do as we say or no drugs.)
    Then you have the resources, the technologies and infrastructures intact and the people to use them for your best interest. Slaves. Something we all Know China is not above using.
    4. Same as number three, but...
    Use subverted government opperatives to shut down the economy and help you take over. Think much like happened with Covid only worse. Much worse. Think of the number of people all through our government and military that have been telling us for several years that China is not our enemy.......

Think it can't happen? We have been living what could be a prelude since January of 2020. And now our government lets balloons that can carry 8k pound payloads fly over the U.S. unhindered.
    Yup. Could just be a crazy conspiracy theory. But the devious, uncaring old bastard in me says that if not plausible, it is at least damned sure possible.
    In a past life, I have been called a devious, cold hearted, uncaring bastard. And number 3 and/or 4 would be exactly what I would do.
    Any student of war knows that you don't have to kill large numbers to win. You just have to destroy your enemies will or ability to fight back effectively. Preferably with infrastructure and technology in place and ready to use. Perfect for a biological weapon you can control and turn on or off at will. The Holy Grail of bioweapons. Someday, someone WILL have one.

A weather/research balloon,,,,or a practice run? Hmmmmm

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    They don't need a missle. Just an aerasol cannister of a biological agent that can reach ground level a infect. Get over the coast, drop low enough for what ever is in it to survive and release slowly. Let the upper air streams do the rest.
    5 different influenza strains and Covid 19 all supposedly came out of the same "wet market". (Yeah that's bullshit.)
    Show of hands,,,,who thinks China has learned their lesson and has stopped doing gain of function research???
    Divious conspiracy theory time. If there is someplace that has resources you want, you have several choices.
    1. Destroy them and take what is left that you can. Nuke them from space. But that means a lot of what you want will be too radio active to be of use. Not to mention destroyed infrastructure.
    2. A drawn out conventional war that sucks current resources. Not to mention work aged people that China is currently starting to run short of. Not to mention they loose a LOT of money we owe them to finance said war.
    3. Introduce a biological weapon that targets the people you DON'T want to survive and create enough caos and instability that you can just march in and take over. (See number 4 below) Especially if you have a cure for it. Or at least something that can keep it under control for periods of time. ( That is acually the best senario because then you have a tool for total control. Do as we say or no drugs.)
    Then you have the resources, the technologies and infrastructures intact and the people to use them for your best interest. Slaves. Something we all Know China is not above using.
    Use subverted government opperatives to shut down the economy and help you take over. Think much like happened with Covid only worse. Much worse. Think of the number of people all through our government and military that have been telling us for several years that China is not our enemy.......

Think it can't happen? We have been living what could be a prelude since January of 2020. And now our government lets balloons that can carry 8k pound payloads fly over the U.S. unhindered.
    Yup. Could just be a crazy conspiracy theory. But the devious, uncaring old bastard in me says that if not plausible, it is at least damned sure possible.
    In a past life, I have been called a devious, cold hearted, uncaring bastard. And number 3 and/or 4 would be exactly what I would do.
    Any student of war knows that you don't have to kill large numbers to win. You just have to destroy your enemies will or ability to fight back effectively. Preferably with infrastructure and technology in place and ready to use. Perfect for a biological weapon you can control and turn on or off at will. The Holy Grail of bioweapons. Someday, someone WILL have one.

Or it might not be a crazy conspiracy theory.

The Chinese are patient, devious, have no scruples and do not value human life (with the exception of the dictators valuing their own lives).

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

Or it might not be a crazy conspiracy theory.

The Chinese are patient, devious, have no scruples and do not value human life (with the exception of the dictators valuing their own lives).

Just to add a bit -

Chinese nationals coming through the southern border went from like 150 two years ago to over 800 since last October. I wonder what their skillset is.

(My numbers are close but not exact, heard on radio last week, cant find link, but there ya go.)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    « Spy Balloons »

For those w/o military background; what those ChiComm balloons are doing is ‘’probing’’ our defenses, our NORD / ADIZ capabilities.

This is commonly employed before an attack, or as a feint.

This is SERIOUS !

leVieux
    i'm pretty sure with satellite technology that they have they don'need to prob jack shit!

Top Bottom