• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I went to academy in CP and they still dont have any 30-30 ammo. The guy said theres a big ammo shortage for all long rifle. I dont agree, they had all other ammo for rifles but, 30-30. the walmart there had it but, they finally ran out today. The guy said they have been getting it regularly. Also, while in the academy parking lot tonight, anyone on this forum drive a white chevy truck with a secede sticker and a sticker that says Im a huckleberry????
    Guns International

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    We've had hell getting more .30-30 and .270 at work. It's just the time of year when that stuff gets kinda scarce (ammo shortages / delays + deer season).

Then again, Walmart is higher on the feeding chain than us.

redfred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    La Porte
    I've noticed that all the stores (Cabela's, Bass Pro, Cheaper Than Dirt, and even Wal-Mart) that I shopat have spot shortages. It varies by item.I shoot .30-30 too, and the other day, Cabela's probably had 100 boxes in stock, but Bass Pro was out. If you go back in a few days, your store will probably have more. They all get shipments every day.
    PS, if you want to get frustrated looking for ammo, try some of the ones I shoot - 8mm Mauser, .303 British, 7.62x25 pistol, and 16 gauge shotgun.

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Plenty of rifle ammo available 4 hr north in Longview. We still don't have cheap target ammo for the pistolas. Guess you just have to keep checking.

Top Bottom