• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Don’t think she’ll get much relief from the county in her lawsuit but maybe the neighbor has some assets she can tap into to pay for her previous losses. If it was me I’d have shot the dogs after the first livestock loss. Especially if the neighbor had been warned/cited already.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    On my property it’s my law. Perhaps not the first time but for sure the first time I saw and was armed. Hopefully this doesn’t blow up into a feud.

My friend Ralph had neighbors that dogs were trained to chase deer back to their owner to poach. He had a shoot to kill any dog other than his or his friends that had dogs. The nice thing about acreage is shoveling is it always needed. Vultures and other critter soul mission in life is as a cleanup crew.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Don't get me started, we took neighbors to court and won. Dogs were considered "dangerous", owner had to adhere to restrictions. Animal control was supposed to supervise them. The owner wasn't doing what he was supposed to do but got around it by claiming the dog died. They since moved out.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Khughes93
    Top Bottom