• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I'm looking at placing an order for repack boxes to store my reloads. If you aren't familiar with them here is a link: https://www.repackbox.com

Problem is you have to buy them in either 30 or 100 boxes at a time and I only need a few. I'm looking at buying 40cal, 308, and 357 sized boxes. But if you wanted other sizes you can add them in I also have a lot of extra 380 and 45 size boxes on hand already and maybe some 9mm boxes left

Anyone else interested in some? I really only need 10-15 of each of them but I'm flexible.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    I know it isnt what you are looking at but why not some flip lid style plastic boxes (like Berrys)? They make them in those calibers, they are fairly sturdy and easier to load than the repack trays. You can but them in smaller quantities as well. They really are handy and durable (within reason).

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I use those for rifle rounds in small quantities. I like the repack boxes because they take up less space and fit nicely in ammo cans. Plus they're cheaper in quantity as well.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom