Llano Gun Range new hours

toby1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 28, 2018
Llano, Tx
I forgot to post it, but the Llano gun range has new hours since July. Our new hours are 8:00am - 3:30 pm. The city changed the hours the reclamation center (dump) is open, so we had to change our hours. The dump closes at 4:00pm, but we need the shooters to clear out by 3:30 to keep the dump attendant from having to shoo them out. We are still open Mom - Tues. and Thurs. - Sat. closed Wednesday & Sunday. Dues are $50.00 per year, January to January. Or we ask for a $10.00 donation if you just want to shoot for a day. Materials cost have gone up.

jbpennington

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 20, 2021
Spicewood TX
I forgot to post it, but the Llano gun range has new hours since July. Our new hours are 8:00am - 3:30 pm. The city changed the hours the reclamation center (dump) is open, so we had to change our hours. The dump closes at 4:00pm, but we need the shooters to clear out by 3:30 to keep the dump attendant from having to shoo them out. We are still open Mom - Tues. and Thurs. - Sat. closed Wednesday & Sunday. Dues are $50.00 per year, January to January. Or we ask for a $10.00 donation if you just want to shoot for a day. Materials cost have gone up.
Enjoy your gun range. Hope to join first of next year.
Question: will the range be open the Saturday after this Thanksgiving? Have a new hand gun that I need to check out…
Jerry

Last edited:
Top Bottom