• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDMAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Clear Lake
    I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait.

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit. So, I grabbed my bottle of W L Weller and poured a little bourbon whiskey in its mouth. His eyes rolled back, he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. There was that same snake with two more frogs in his mouth.

Life is good in Texas.
    Hurley's Gold

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Pretty funny!

But as you were telling the story, I'm thinking - man he's either got serious ball, he's a dumbass, or some combination of the two.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    My wife's cat had a bad case of worms. So, I gave him an ounce of Naptha. He perked right up, ran all about, knocked over lamps, candles, and sh*t in the middle of her favorite rug, then keeled over dead. Must have run out of gas.

Life is good in Texas.

Be well.

Top Bottom