Join TexasGunTalk

Libertarian?!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Antonio, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker, and Dog Whisperer!

Dec 15, 2019
    Deep East Texas
    And it's working exactly how? Clearly not very well since very few people have heard of her outside of some very small circles.

Just curious Dan, how many people have you voted for that you had never heard of, or knew anything about? How many people do you think vote for candidates they never heard of?

But for some reason, and which you keep failing to answer any of my simple questions about her, you think I should see her as a viable candidate that I should give consideration to and possibly even vote for?

Sad to say, your credibility on this subject is shrinking at an alarming rate. Stop digging that hole you're in!

2. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    W... Didn't know a thing about him other than his daddy was POTUS before. Just didn't like Gore.

You have many questions; most inane. I don't expect you to vote for her.

You lost credibility with me the first time you claimed your ignorance equates insignificance. You are helping, though! Every time this thread gets bumped it gets more exposure, and someone who is interested might look up the parties involved.

3. Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
    Deep East Texas
    So you have on intentions of answering my questions, but you expected me to take her seriously as viable candidate? Seriously?

You are promoting a Libertarian candidate, and a few of us ask legitimate questions, and for whatever reasons, you can't seem to come up with some simple answers to those questions.

Have a good night Dan.

4. TheDan

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    You're not asking serious questions. You just keep repeating over and over how you can't take anyone that you've never heard of seriously. I can understand that to a point. My first reply to you on the subject over in the ATF arm brace thread was an attempt to introduce you.

I am! You have a good one, too.

5. Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
    Deep East Texas
    And these are not serious questions Dan?

Explain why she hasn't been actively campaigning? Why isn't she doing campaign rallies? Why isn't she doing some commercial spots on radio and TV, or social media? Why wasn't she campaigning a year ago, or two years ago if she was serious about running? She ran in 1996, didn't she? What has she accomplished as a politician that makes her a viable candidate?

With people like you trying to promote her as a viable candidate, and can't, or won't answer simple questions, I have doubts she will even get .05% of the national vote.

Good night Dan. Vote for Jorgensen if that is your desire. It's you vote to do with as you please. You have done nothing at trying to sway my influence in the least for Jorgensen. I'm voting for Trump. At least he actually campaigns, and isn't afraid to answer questions.

6. TheDan

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Why would I have specific knowledge of any of that? There has been at least one rally that I know, and there are social media ads.

I haven't seen a single Trump or Biden ad either. Are they all on network or cable TV? I don't watch that.

It's odd to me the big contentious issue is how many ads she's run. Don't you want to at least criticize her platform? Here, I'll help... Her stance on immigration is terrible.

Shoot JoJo's campaign an email. I'm sure they'll be happy to answer your questions.

7. TheDan

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    OQNBPuG29WG2bCo157zbZF7ZAK7B7tv8LqcCS4m8ZR29LwpaxpMif7p7gbSa0fy1JEtkk306d&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Big Green and Darkpriest667 like this.
  8. TheDan

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    STDw_CCfCf8nY0U4K_0eWmafHdEMfTXLRv1S0xAbuBzLjIyZXbnA65Phavk3ymTQKdRPY-2UG&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Darkpriest667 likes this.
  9. Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
    Deep East Texas
    Hmmmm......Still not impressed with JoJo!

Talks a good game, but can she actually deliver anything? Somehow, I doubt it.

10. TheDan

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    URRhb14XiVZWn8Bzx6twydF1XWNsqHxdB7zSvh4g7nG2gvesoYXq-bsB1EENcZjbvfqQh7Yyb&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg