Guns International

Libertarian POTUS Candidate Praises Company that Fired Employee for Posting “All Lives Matter”

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    So, you can't just be anti-racist? You have to prove it?
    Can anyone please please explain just how you are supposed to do that and how that is Libertarian?
    All it tells me is that they she really doesn't believe the party platform.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I bet they would have gotten there with Petersen too.
    Maybe, but McAfee’s ,” Fuckit, if you want to snort coke off a hooker’s ass while shooting a machine gun As long as both you and the hooker are consenting adults” brand of libertarian would appeal to a lot of younger voters. And quite a few older ones. I would not have voted for Trump if McAfee had been the libertarian candidate and only probably would not if it had been Petersen.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    No vote is wasted as long as the person voting believes in the person they are voting for. The people voting are human, and subject to all sorts of human emotions, probably especially when it comes to voting for a person or something. We all have thoughts and opinions about things and those probably drive our decisions in voting.

The right to vote is very personal IMO. Anyone that steps up, and votes is exercising their right, and the choice they made on that ballot is irrelevant. It was their right to vote as they saw fit, whether I, or anyone else agrees, or disagrees with that choice they made.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    In many cases, yes, I agree. But IF there was a viable libertarian candidate, that shared my core beliefs, I'd vote third party. I have in the past.
    I assume you normally vote republican so if you vote libertarian you prove my point. Now as someone mentioned if you normally vote democratic please vote libertarian. Just curious as to who was a viable candidate in the past that you voted for. Not looking for an argument. I voted for Perot once. Was younger and stupid.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Curious, is the libertarian party even on the ballot in all 50 states? Last I heard it was like 37 states.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I assume you normally vote republican so if you vote libertarian you prove my point. Now as someone mentioned if you normally vote democratic please vote libertarian. Just curious as to who was a viable candidate in the past that you voted for. Not looking for an argument. I voted for Perot once. Was younger and stupid.
    Ron Paul, Harry Browne. Have voted for both of them

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I did vote for Perot. I liked his message. For the most part, I do still vote Republican. Voting for a Democrat could get me disinherited!

Top Bottom