ARJ Defense ad

Libertarian POTUS Candidate Praises Company that Fired Employee for Posting “All Lives Matter”

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    She did not “praise” them FOR firing the employee.
    She affirmed the company’s ability to be able to fire an employee for whatever they damn well please.
    It would be the same scenario as a company firing an individual for posting “black lives matter”.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    She did not “praise” them FOR firing the employee.
    She affirmed the company’s ability to be able to fire an employee for whatever they damn well please.
    It would be the same scenario as a company firing an individual for posting “black lives matter”.

Did she equate the phrase "All Lives Matter" with systemic racism?

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    It does in the fact that the "anti-racist" screed is coming from the BLM organization and leftists as a whole. The very same people that consider the statement All Lives Matter to be racist.

So I'm going to go out on a limb (a pretty safe, sturdy one) and say she probably does think that.

Edit: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4893...yee-posting-all-lives-matter-private-facebook

She used it as a direct example of a company addressing racism. So yes, she does believe it's a racist statement.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Constitutional carry from coast to coast doesn’t sound like Democrat light to me. As a matter of fact, everything I’ve read on their 2A platform sounds good (so far). Look, I’m still researching this platform. Government out of my life is very intriguing to me. But total freedom has its kicks as well. The old dems vs Repubs got old with me a long time ago.

Last edited:

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I’m not going to argue with you about it, I know she is 100% committed to individual liberty, including firing someone for whatever the hell you want to, racism or not.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    This is potentially very good for us. If the Libertarian party is going to go full-retard, and be the party of BLM / antifa / anti-establishment, we could get lucky and see them siphon off many young votes.

This would be much more damaging to the Democrats than to the Republicans.

Top Bottom