• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I support his right to believe whatever he wants to believe or think. Entirely his right.

But since I believe differently, it ain't going to get him voted for by me.
    That's kind of what I was getting at.
    Certainly he has the right, but I kind of doubt he believes it. He was at a March 4Life event.
    Pandering, I think it's called.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    That's kind of what I was getting at.
    Certainly he has the right, but I kind of doubt he believes it. He was at a March 4Life event.
    Pandering, I think it's called.

Pandering. It's a political move! It means saying the right thing in the right way, to get as many people as you can to believe what you're saying so they will vote for you!

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Radio guys were talking about this yesterday. Claimed a poll showed 45 percent of voters wanted him to run. Their question: based on WHAT???
    Polls lie and liars poll. What would you expect from a Dallas paper? Honesty? That's what they were talking about, him against Abbott and TBD.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I have been put of town since I posted this so haven’t been able to comment. Allow me to summarize my position on this “candidate”.

- In politics, you can learn far more by studying who is supporting ( openly or covertly) a candidate than by what the candidate’s platform is or by what they say publicly.

- As per Reagan, does anyone here think that, if Reagan was pondering a run, that the most liberal MSM outlets would be blowing the horn over his “ double digit lead” in select polls?

- Election related politics in this country have evolved to the point where we are seeing major offices being held by people with little or no administrative, business, legal or real world experience in anything that requires the mental capacity of a high school graduate. The people are selected and propelled into office by huge Leftist bankrolls and the use of the media as a blunt instrument. The opening propaganda salvos always comes from the media, not the candidates.

I guess I am just suspicious

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I saw that he had a double digit lead over Abbott on Fox last night. It is hard to imagine him even being competitive with Abbott unless his CA fan base moved to TX to get away from communism. How come I am never asked for an opinion in a stupid poll. Has anyone been asked who they want for governor in TX the actor or the incumbent.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Being a celebrity, has a certain appeal for some people. A lot of it is being easily recognized and for some people, that is entirely enough for them to vote for that person. Being qualified, or knowing anything about the issues facing the voters is totally irrelevant for them.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Being a celebrity, has a certain appeal for some people. A lot of it is being easily recognized and for some people, that is entirely enough for them to vote for that person. Being qualified, or knowing anything about the issues facing the voters is totally irrelevant for them.
    And some will base their opinion of him on his character roles in movies, which has nothing to do with real life.

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    Well before he runs we gotta know his political affiliations first. I think he is way too close to liberals with his thought process and don’t like his stance on guns. However he seems like a person that has the ability to listen and articulate, maybe i am overshooting here.

so far a hard pass for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    The title 'actor' is applied to someone who is a chameleon by education and trade. And after a while the don't know who the real 'them' is anymore. Psychology and acting - most unreliable jobs on earth.

Reactions: dmh
    Top Bottom