• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I've unknowingly have bought knockoffs that were pretty darn good lookalikes........but unfortunately I got what I paid for in the end.....it can happen...

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I've unknowingly have bought knockoffs that were pretty darn good lookalikes........but unfortunately I got what I paid for in the end.....it can happen...
    Me too. They can do a great job making it match the real thing. Ultimately they usually end up being junk though.

Live and learn.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I checked with Leuplod - the scope is a fake. But it is still a darn good scope. Not sure I want to send it back! Where else can I get a high quality 1.5-5 scope for $66?
    And, yes, Leupold scopes are made in China. If not 100% assembled there they are made from parts manufactured in China. Don't care what Leupold says - they closed some of the US plants and sent the business the China. I have first-hand knowledge that the scope tube factory in Chesterfield, Mo has been closed and the jobs moved to China. (Japanese cameras are made in China too, but that doesn't change their quality.)
    Cheap don’t come good, good don’t come cheap!

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I checked with Leuplod - the scope is a fake. But it is still a darn good scope. Not sure I want to send it back! Where else can I get a high quality 1.5-5 scope for $66?
    And, yes, Leupold scopes are made in China. If not 100% assembled there they are made from parts manufactured in China. Don't care what Leupold says - they closed some of the US plants and sent the business the China. I have first-hand knowledge that the scope tube factory in Chesterfield, Mo has been closed and the jobs moved to China. (Japanese cameras are made in China too, but that doesn't change their quality.)

Lol, ok buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom