• ...and so much more!
  • SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    ISUSPECT THAT MOWITH MANY PEOPLE HAVING TO STRECTCH THEIR MONEY FROM PAYCHECK TO PAPAYCHECK THAT VALUE IS MORE IMPORTANNT THAN WHERE THE PRODUCT WAS MADE OR ASSEMBLED!
    Agreed. Sad but true. This is one of many reasons I am humble and grateful that I am fortunate enough to have the means to buy certain items that others can't; also why I'm not upset that there are those who can buy items that I cannot.

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    Looks American to me. From their website are trying to keep 650 people employed and building products that I have had repeated good results with. source: https://www.leupold.com/a-living-history
    LeupoldFlag.JPG

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Somewhere down the line, every company employs someone who hates you and your way of life. Some, like KEarms, hs precision, team wendy, BRCC, holosun, etc are overt in their hatred. They've gone to social media to yell at the world how they hate us. Hiring JBT's, bragging about arming antifa types, hosting clintons in their factory, or even being part of the PLA directly.

Others, like surefire, ruger, DD, Springfield armory, etc are a bit more transparent. Murky details about carve outs in exchange for dropping opposition on gun control bills, a CEO or two testifying on behalf of the ATF, a few screen shots of donations of various sizes to the DNC...

China is inescapable, but i make every effort to not buy their crap. It's easy to do with regards to firearms. Literally the best gun stuff you'll ever buy will never come from China, or it's drop shipper companies like swampfox, atibal*, athalon*, etc.

*Yes i know these companies drop ship one optic made in Japan

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I don't understand the point of this thread. If you don't like Leupold, don't buy their products. Why do so many people are what others do with their money. Or are we just here to bitch just to bitch.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sometimes we like to bitch. And sometimes we gladly spend a little bit more on something made and supported by American workers and don't like to waste money on shit that's actually made in China and customer service is in Uttar Pradesh.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.

Worth the read.
    A buddy of mine bought three Leupold scopes from the WISH website for about a third of the normal retail cost. I told him to check the serial numbers with Leupold and they confirmed they were counterfeit. He decided to keep them even though WISH was willing to give him credit upon their return. He has one mounted on a Ruger No.1 in 300 Winchester Mag and has at least 100 rounds through it with the scope and no problems. I personally would not buy one as I the way my luck runs I would be lined up on the biggest trophy of my life and the scope would fog up past the point of use or the reticle would disintegrate or some crazy thing like that.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    A buddy of mine bought three Leupold scopes from the WISH website for about a third of the normal retail cost.
    That's like that Reddit thread about the chick selling her husband's genuine DateJust for a Submariner at 10% retail from a well known rep site even tho everybody told her not to.
    Sorry, hard to link, it went on over three months and three subreddits.

Top Bottom