• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dermako

Semi-Retired of that
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    One of my range firearms has a Delta Point Pro on it and has given me several years of great service with an untold thousands of rounds against it. So probably do a bit of service.
    Anyway, it quit midway through a mag and I thought no problem change battery.
    No luck. Tried another, still no luck. Firearm has threaded barrel with suppressor sights so didn’t really make a lot of difference for the trip.
    On return home I tried several fresher batteries just to be sure and still no luck.
    Checked Leupold website, apparently lifetime on the site itself and two years on the electronics.
    Well I am well past the two years on the electronics warranty so my question is has anyone sent one in for repair and what did it cost?
    On Tuesday I’ll give them a call and see what they say but curious until then.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Leupold usually has great CS - they'll probably take care of you and get you fixed up. Maybe pay something since its technically out of warranty, but maybe not.

Dermako

Semi-Retired of that
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    A pleasant and surprising update:
    After a call to Leupold and talking to tech support I was informed the Delta Point Pro is covered entirely by their lifetime warranty. Told me to go website fill out warranty claim and send it in. They will repair or replace and send it back at no charge.
    Was not expecting a no charge repair and didn’t figure the electronics would be covered in the lifetime warranty.
    Extremely happy so far.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sometimes it's totally worth a bit more money buying American made products. I honestly Believer companies with Lifetime Warranties know that doing the right thing is the best form of advertising their products.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    A pleasant and surprising update:
    After a call to Leupold and talking to tech support I was informed the Delta Point Pro is covered entirely by their lifetime warranty. Told me to go website fill out warranty claim and send it in. They will repair or replace and send it back at no charge.
    Was not expecting a no charge repair and didn’t figure the electronics would be covered in the lifetime warranty.
    Extremely happy so far.
    nice!

Top Bottom