• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    But since Mohammeds wife was Jewish that should make all their descendants jews, by jewish law.

were talkin jews vs. muslims here, not jews vs. arabs...

The Islamic Law TRUMPTS the Jewish law in thier minds. The Islamic Religion STARTED with the Arabs...and the Arabs are Muslim, Mohamed was an Arab...the fight between Jews and Arabs is about race/birth right/religion all rolled in to one...but mostly religion at this point.
    DK Firearms

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    The Islamic Law TRUMPTS the Jewish law in thier minds. The Islamic Religion STARTED with the Arabs...and the Arabs are Muslim, Mohamed was an Arab...the fight between Jews and Arabs is about race/birth right/religion all rolled in to one...but mostly religion at this point.

I guess it doesn't matter if they're shooting at you. Then if you shoot back to defend yourself, you're a racist.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I have nothing to do with what goes on in New York. All I have is an opinion, and I dont see why the islamic people want to build that masque so close to ground zero other than some kind of victory celebration. If it isnt a victory masque than why wont they build it somewhere else? We all know the methods behind the islam and the reason why they want to build in that one specific location.
    It just sickens me that Pelosi wants to invesitgate the Anti Masque to find out their real intentions, when their intensions are so abvious. Why not investigate the supporters of the masque and where the funding is comming from?
    If the islamic people want a masque, build it in the Nevada desert. That place will look like home to them!!! That way if somebody blows it up, nobody else will get hurt!

stainone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    temple,texas
    Whatcha got ain't nothin new. This country's hard on people, you can't stop what's coming, it ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity.
    all the time ya spend trying to get back what's been took from ya, more is going out the door. After a while you just have to try to get a tourniquet on it.

Top Bottom