• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I had a Cold steel cane sword that was sweet but too long because I am short. Just bought a Ronin Ko Katana and it is awesome. I need a bamboo mat now to practice

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Actually this is probably the one sort of weapon you could walk about in UK carrying which would not attract any attention. When I lived and worked there, I like many other people, often carried an umbrella especially when traveling about on public transport in a big city.

https://www.trueswords.com/Classic-Umbrella-Sword-17226
    Hell that's cheaper then a Walmart umbrella! If I was going to do an umbrella I'd want one of them Soviet spy ones with the poison tip

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Since I am British I would rather have an umbrella sword. With all the rain we have had recently you could walk around with one of those without attracting too much attention.
    Actually I always notice guys with umbrellas. Always wonder if it a destructive Device or sword. Especially when they are carrying them stowed cause most guys dont carry them anyways.

Then again I'm wierd like that and notice all kinds of little stuff as it kept me from getting shanked a time or 3. That and I'm from part of AZ that gets about 7 inches of rain a year and no one carries an umbrella much less guys.

Just sayin.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    The only restriction is that if the blade is over 5 1/2 inches there are some places you can not enter. So 5.5 inches and under and carry on. At a VA facility, you still can't carry a gun or knife.

• Schools and on any passenger transportation vehicle of a school
    • Polling Places
    • Courthouses
    • Airports past Security Screening (all knives are already prohibited by TSA)
    • Racetracks
    • Within 1,000 feet of the premises where an Execution is being conducted, if posted
    • Sporting Events (high school, collegiate or professional sporting event or interscholastic sporting event)
    • Correctional Facilities
    • Hospitals
    • Nursing Homes
    • Mental Hospitals
    • Amusement Parks
    • Churches, Synagogues and Established Places of Worship.

I really should read that law.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That's a good looking poker. I have a couple and the ones with long blades are useless and really just toys. Good pokers are actually usefull. Still it's a fantasy to think you will be able to unscrew some of these contraptions.

Infact on a plane and other places you're not going to be swing a long unbalanced cheaply made sword cane probably more than once. It will probably break as the are cheaply made.

The real weapon is the cane its self. Impact, deflect, hook etc.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    So then If I cut the blade to five and a half inches, Then I'm good anywhere?

Top Bottom