• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twptommy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2015
    Don't miss the NEW Leander Gun Show this Labor Day Weekend, Aug 31 & Sept 1. LARGEST show in Austin area with over 400 tables.

3 Gun GIVEAWAY!!!

1st 50 Veterans get in FREE!!
    $10 day / $15 Weekend Pass
    $1 off Militay/ 1st Responders
    Free - Uniformed Police & Kids 11 & under

Hosted be American Gun Shows at the PAC Center 8220 183A Toll Rd. Leander. Sat 9-5pm. Sun 10-4pm.

Last edited:

twptommy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2015
    An American hero, Stephen Willeford, the Barefoot Defender will also be at the Leander Gun Show this weekend signing books at the GOA booth.

Attachments

• Stephen-Willeford-Image-271x300.png
      Stephen-Willeford-Image-271x300.png
      100.8 KB · Views: 17

PracticalCarry

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Cedar Park, Tx
    Just drove by and think I'll make my attempt this afternoon. Traffic jam and packed parking lot for both the event center and Life Church next door. Very popular destination.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Just drove by and think I'll make my attempt this afternoon. Traffic jam and packed parking lot for both the event center and Life Church next door. Very popular destination.
    They are doing a poor job of managing the traffic I don't think they were expecting the turnout. we got decent parking when I went but it was a pain to get out.
    Nice! There is a gentleman trying to hock his Tavor 7 for $1500, seems to be a dedent price.
    There was a guy messing with the one I bought thinking about it. I told the Vendor I'll just take it lol. The price was too good to pass up but he said if he doesn't take it it was mine. I had a old M&P 9 that ran like poo so I never shot it and he gave a me good price which is why I got this one at $1050

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I went this morning around 11:30. I hadn't been to a show in a while and the last couple I went to (Dripping Springs and New Braunfels) were duds, so I wasn't expecting much.

This was a pretty good one as far as vendors - lots of selection. Prices were still too proud but they seem to have settled down a little bit and most vendors I observed today seemed willing to deal.

It was very crowded. They had us parking in the fields between the PAC and that church. At least it was free.

I hope they can keep it going out there. It's a decent venue and not terribly far from my house. I believe I saw that the next one is November 9-10?

GaryS

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hiding among the Hippos
    Thanks for the perspective. Being new to Texas gun shows, it's good to know if people are willing to negotiate on things.

Overall a damn decent show. People were willing to haggle a bit and there was great variety. Only ammo under academy prices was old stock 410 and 20 gauge ammo. I wound up with some new brass but regret not getting some brittle too. I'll go again and would consider getting a table myself in the future.

Top Bottom