• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I didn't find caliber offerings in my modest search.
    The photos certainly indicate center fire.
    Ben. Any help here?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    my guess is they probably will produce more
    They've already produced a lot more that they've sold in Europe.

Future plans are to produce non-signature versions for U.S. distribution. There will be fewer accessories included but the cost will drop to $4k.

Some of the SHOT information indicates they will keep the price high. That seems to be the way they want to go to maximize profits.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    They've already produced a lot more that they've sold in Europe.

Future plans are to produce non-signature versions for U.S. distribution. There will be fewer accessories included but the cost will drop to $4k.

Some of the SHOT information indicates they will keep the price high. That seems to be the way they want to go to maximize profits.
    Must be nice to be rich and since I am not, I think I'll pass on both the signature and non-signature versions.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    So, at $5,000.00 per pistol and only 500 being produced (or so they say, my guess is they probably will produce more but without them being the signature edition) they stand to haul in $2,500,000.00. I would bet that even it being a new design, they are making quite the net haul. Other than it being an oddity right now, I see nothing in its design or function that makes it worth 5K - at least not worth it to me. Of course, I could be wrong about it not being worth it - it may well become a collectors item, that is the signature edition with the signature of the designer, and go way up in value for those who have big bucks to spend. So, it may be an excellent investment - then again - maybe not.
    The first 500 are supposed to be "collector's edition" pistols. They say the following production guns will be less expensive.

As much as I like the concept of this design, I think the only collector's value this will hold is as the successor to the Hudson H9......bankruptcy and all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    The thing that intrigues me most is, how well, or poorly, would/does this design do with single handed shooting? With the way this is designed and built with only the sides of the slide reciprocating, and the barrel apparently aligning itself to the webbing of the shooting hand, and showing little muzzle flip in the videos, makes me really curious as to how this would do in my paw.

ETA: Just sent an inquiry note to them, and am awaiting a response.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom