2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Sam75022

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2022
    texas
    Continue until the threat is eliminated.
    In principle, I agree that robbers got what was coming to them but looking at current BS legal environment (kind of like what is taught when getting LTC license) was the store owner life in danger looking at the video? And the kids were stealing "property" and not attacking the owner where his life was in danger...

SinCityVogel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2022
    Fort Worth
    I agree with both views. It would be the difference of the lawyer, judge and jury weather or not you are going to prison. It will be interesting to see how this pans out

Reactions: gll

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I agree with both views. It would be the difference of the lawyer, judge and jury weather or not you are going to prison. It will be interesting to see how this pans out
    It's in his favor that the two dipshits are white. He can't be presented as a "white supremacist" in the press and wind up with the entire Department of Justice trying to make an example of him.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    My thinking is, these two dudes came in with bad intentions. How bad? Who knows, but they don't get the benefit of the doubt. Once you jump the counter and enter my space, all bets are off. You forfeit your life while in commission of a robbery IMHO.

My favorite part is the perp knew what was happening and had to live with it for however short that was.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Already posted here....

Oh, give it a rest. This is breaking news, directly related to the state of US being fed up with being told to be a victim and standing up for themselves.
    Totally deserves its own thread for discussion and not be buried in a mega church….err mega thread.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    In principle, I agree that robbers got what was coming to them but looking at current BS legal environment (kind of like what is taught when getting LTC license) was the store owner life in danger looking at the video? And the kids were stealing "property" and not attacking the owner where his life was in danger...
    As soon as antifa dressed little dicksucker jumped the counter all bets are off.
    Clerk was out numbered and took the initiative to go on offense when he was trapped behind the counter with one of the aggressors.

Top Bottom